Nov. 26th

Here is more backstory, sorry but it is nessecary

*****************************************

Nov. 26

Well she is here and that is a start, but soon this will all be over. I think it is time I know how this all began. So I asked D III to tell me the story from the beginning.

She starts off, “Alright, well first of all you know that he and I are twins, he is just a few seconds older then me. But his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck so he could not breath when he was born. So I think some of his brain cells died and never heal, I don't really know the science medical stuff, but something went wrong in his head. But the real problem came when he became the Alpha of our pack he is the oldest and has the genes for it so it could be help. But everything he did drove the pack into disorder. And he would not listen to me or even our father. Naturally it had to stop before he killed everyone in the pack. So I challenged him to a one on one fight for the Alpha position. He laughed in my face,”You are a woman and my sister” He said with laughter still in his voice. “You can't lead this pack.”

“Well you haven't be doing a good job so I don't think I could be any worse. And if I am not strong enough to beat you then you can stay the Alpha but you must accept all challenges for the Alpha position. If you don't someone bigger and stronger then me is going to come along and then we will all be in trouble.”

He thought about it for a while weighting his opinions, he must have thought he could beat me, because he accepted the challenge. But Cherek my mate and I had been training at night when everyone was asleep. Cherek just so happened to be one of the main hunters of the pack and we decided last night that I was ready to take on my brother.

Because I challenged him, he got to pick what form we would fight in. And just because his wolf is bigger then mine, he thought it would give him an edge, he was wrong.

I don't remember most of the fight, but I do remember he was winning for the most part until I had him back up against the cliff we used to train near, I bashed his head against the cliff trying to get him to release the hold he had on my front leg. I smashed him into the wall over and over again until he pasted out, but his jaw was locked and I had lost so much blood that I couldn't shift back to human form. Before anyone could help me I pushed his jaw down my leg and over my paw, then I passed out. Cherek caught me before I hit the ground and carried me to the healers tent me that just as I lost consciousness. Somewhere in between the healer stitching up my leg and me waking up 2 days later, they had kicked Criston out, he hadn't been happy about losing to his younger twin sister. He tried to stay as the Alpha even though he lost, Cherek and the other hunters had to chase him out of our training compound. I woke up a day later and Cherek told me everything that happen after I passed out, and for a while we were all happy, the pack embraced me as their Alpha. I made sure we moved the training compound just incase he decided to come back. And we thrived for many years, until after almost 10 years of happy living, I had almost forgot about everything that had happened.

A few years after we had bought our town and had settled in we started hear some unsettling things from other packs about some of the humans they interacted with. I had tried to keep my pack away from the humans they tended to be a little bit more crazy then I like. But after we heard more I had some of my guys check out some of the things that were happening all over and never in the same place twice, it was very easy to connect the dots. It took us about a year to get all the information from everywhere we could, but there was not a lot of hard evidence of anything that we had heard had been happening. So we got together what we could, but with not a lot to go on we didn't get very far. That is until you came along Maggie, and I am really so sorry for what my brother has done to you and that you had to suffer for so long.”

She was going to tell me more about the years before I came along but Noah came by and tell us she is talking again. I can't wait to talk to her. I finally have my little girl back.