Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Once a upon a time, in a world not unlike our own, there lived a little girl who always would wear a red riding hood. Because she was never seen without her hood on, everyone called her Little Red Riding Hood or Red for short. Red lives in the forest with her mother, her grandmother lives a little ways away and because she loved her grandmother so very much she would often go to her house and bring her sweets. Every time she left the house her mother warned her not to wander away from the path unless she wanted to get lost or eaten by the big bad wolf that lived deep in the forest. But what Red didn't know was the wolf had been watching her go to and from her grandmothers house and he knew that she always had lots of sweet that she and her grandmother would share, but Red would eat most of them. So one day when Red was taking sweets to her granny's house the wolf jumped out of the bushes to try and scare Red, but she was much braver then she looked and was unafraid, simply walked pass the wolf without saying anything. The Wolf was not happy about this at all, wanting to teach her a lesson before he ate her, he ran ahead of Red and got to her granny's house before she did. He bursts inside of Granny's house and scaring poor old Granny so badly that she fainted. Now because the wolf does not like the taste of little old ladies, as much as little girls, he picked her up and threw her in the closet and locked the door so she couldn't get out when she woke up. He then went and put on her hat and night gown and laid down in granny's bed so he could fool Red and then eat her. Now after sometime Red knocked on the door to granny’s house and called out “Granny are you awake, I have some sweets for you. Mama baked them this morning just for us.” The wolf answered back in a high squeaky voice “Yes deary, come on in I am just getting up.” Red pushes open the door to see the wolf in her granny bed, but being the smart, brave little girl that she is, she walks in as if nothing was wrong. “Now Granny,” Red says, “Why are you still in bed? You should have gotten up hours ago.” The Wolf answered “I was just a little tired but smelling those sweets you have there is waking me right up, why don’t you bring them over here for me and we can sit down in my bed and eat them together.”

“Maybe in a little bit Granny,” Red answered “I have a story to tell you first.” Red then moves over next to the bed reaching in to her cloak and just as the wolf is about to jump up out of the bed and eat Red, she pulls from out of her riding hood a metal shovel and started to beat the wolf over the head and yelling,

“Where is my granny!? You give her back right now you big bad wolf! Did you eat my granny?! I will cut you open and pull her out! Give me back my granny!!”

“She..ouch...is...ow...in.. the..ouch...closet...ouch stop stop please stop..!”

She then pull the wolf by he big long ears over to the closet and opens the door to find her granny sit on the floor looking up at her.” Oh, granny I am sorry. Wolf tell granny you are sorry , Now” she hits on the head again for good measure.

“Ouch.. Ssorry granny”

“Good now come on I don’t want to get any blood on granny’s carpet,”

“Wait blood?”

Little Red Riding Hood not wanting the wolf to cause anymore problems takes him outside and kills the wolf with the shovel and the buries him, Saving herself and granny and the whole wood. And everyone rejoice and they dances and sang all night long and ever one lived happily ever after. The End.

“All right everyone bed time.” I says in my best no nonsense voice

“Ok Ash, thanks for the story”

“thank you Ash”

“thanks Ash”

“Good night everyone”