Chapter 6

Now it gets bad.

And Look Rose Bud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*******************************************

Chapter 6

“Hello father, your back, welcome home. You know you should really call ahead I would totally have made you a feast.” And everything just went out the window. He was not suppose to be home for another two weeks. He never breaks routine like this, I wonder what happened. And I know that I can't lie my way out of this one. He is going to do more then just beat me, he might actually kill me this time. To him teaching his pack anything from reading and writing, to just thinking for themselves, is not ok. 'My pack does not need to think for themselves. That is what they have me for.' I remember him saying that to Asher one day. I look up to meet his eyes ready for him to do whatever he is going to do. But his eyes are not green, their just brown. They always change color when he is angry. As he sees the look of shock on my face, he begins to chuckle. This scares me more then anything he has ever done before. And it scared the kids too because they all run out of the room, to the backyard to hide.

“I suppose, I can tell you now that we are alone.”

“Wait why is that a good thing? You love when there is an audience to my torture.”

“Well deary in a few days you will be 18.”

“So, what does that have to do with anything?”

“Well everyone has a place in my pack and up until now your role has been raising my kids.”

“Well thank you for explaining that to me I was wondering what I have been doing for the past 6 years. Oh, do I get a new better role? Please tell me my role changes to not being alive again, that would be so much better then now.”

“No, deary but your time as caretaker is up.” Wait is he saying what I think he is saying. Am I free.

“What are you saying?” I try to keep my face blank. I can't give away my hope.

“Well deary the time has come for you to leave..” What does that mean free? Is he going to kill me? Is this it, could he finally be letting me go? I can finally get away and live my own life, can find my own destiny, Rose Bud will be so...

“..the kids. They will be raised by the next youngest girl. What do you call her? Calla Lily, I believe that is a very nice name by the way.” How does he know, I never say the girls names when he is around.

“Yes, she is very obedient telling me all the names you gave to me children Ash. And yes I know your name also and that the crumpled Asher named you and was teaching you to think for yourself.”

“Luckily you having your own little rat to go along with your lap dogs.”

“You can say whatever you want , it won't change your path.”

“What are you talking about my path? You just said I was free you have no control over me.” And again he starts laughing at me.

“No my child you are not free. I said you are free of the kids, you no longer have to raise them. You will never be free of me.”

“What do you mean? If I'm not raising my kids then what else is there to do.”

“Well my dear Ash you will now be the one having the kids.”

“Wait what? With who? Is that the only reason you keep me around? Is that the only reason you are keeping any of my girls? I won't let you hurt them. I will die before I let that happen.”