Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ash's pov

I can see the house and everyone in the backyard fighting. I stop at the tree line with Maggie and Noah. Looking around I can see almost all the boys fighting. I can't see Hawthorn or Cruis, I hope Hawthorn is ok.

I motion to Noah to follow me I go back in to the woods some and then make a loop around the house to the front. I shift back and run in to the house, I grab a coat to cover up and head upstairs, but they are not in their room. I run up to the third floor but they are no where. I run back to the first floor and call out

“Rose Bud, Snow Bell, Silver Bell, girls where are you all?”

“ASSSHHHHHHHHHH.” The basement what are they doing down there.

Rose Bud comes from the basement and I hug her to me I never want to let her go again.

“Are you ok? Is everyone ok? You're not hurt are?”

“No Ash we are fine but Calla Lily said you were dead. Thank you for coming back for us.” And one by one everyone comes from the basement.

“Ok questions later go back down there it is the safest place right now.” I herd everyone down the stairs again and then go to the front door and bring Noah in.

“Noah come on I need you to help me guard the kids until the fighting is over. I don't want to try and take them thorough the woods.” He nods that he understands.

“Ok I am going to go down and make sure they are ok. You just stay on guard up here and signal me if anything happens.” he nods again. I kiss the top of his head “ I love you.” I turn around and head down to the basement.

“Ok so no one is hurt right?'

“We are all fine, well Calla Lily is not but that is ok with us.”

“Silver Bell that is not nice where is she?”

They step to the side and I see Calla Lily laying on the floor.

“What happen to her?” I ask as I kneel down next to her, I check her pulse and she is still alive.

“Well Hawthorn was coming down to make sure we were ok and he was going to take us out of the house to hid in the woods. But Calla Lily came and was asking questions and she would have tried to stop Hawthorn and so he knocked her out.”

“Yeah it was cool.” Rubrum add.

“That is not cool just because she doesn't like me and is Father's little pet doesn't mean she is not your half sister too. Well at least she is still alive, Hawthorn why in the world did you think it was a good idea to move the kids from down here?”

“Well it was mine and Hyperion's idea, that once the fighting started I would get away and hid the kids just in case Father tried to use them to get away. But then there was Calla Lily and she was already mad so I had to do something or she would have gotten Father and he would have stop me for sure.”

“Fine well you can stay down here with them but I have a friend up stairs watching out for us so everyone just stay down here, it should be over soon.”

“I am happy you are not dead Ash.”

“Thanks me too Lotus.” I walk back up stairs and see Noah sitting at the door. I hug him, he whines in my ear.

“I love you, thank you for being here with me.”

I take off the coat and shift feeling more comfortable in wolf form, mostly because I can better protect my kids this way. I walk away from the door and look out one of the windows to the backyard. I see a few of Diana's wolf are on the ground I am sorry for the lose of life but I also see Cruis in a pool of blood and Oceanus head in one place and his body in another. I can't see Epimetheus he must be dead too. Titan is fighting with Diana's mate they are pretty evenly matched. And Diana is fight with Criston and I can see Maggie running toward them to help. You go mom. Prometheus is fighting two different wolfs at once, it looks like he is losing. And Hyperion is running toward the house. Noah comes up beside me and growls when he see Hyperion running toward us. But I snap at him to stop and he looks mad and I shake my head at him. I give a small bark to Hyperion and he looks at me and says “Ash?” I nod “Oh thank god you are alive” He hugs me. “And who is this?” I rub my head against Noah. “Oh I get it, you leave for a few days and get yourself a boyfriend.” I rub my head against Hyperion leg to say “I still love you too”. How he can still joke right now is beyond me.