Chapter 10

Prometheus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*************************************************

Chapter 10

Calla Lily pov

“They are everywhere. How did she find me this time?” Father walks in the living room yelling. That is all he seems to be doing since Ash ran away.

“Father is something wrong?” I ask even though I already know the answer.

“Is something wrong? Is someTHING WRONG!? Why on earth would anything be wrong? My sister and my pack have the house surrounded but there is nothing wrong with that. And they have your stupid sister Ash I am sure. And I am sure she is telling them all about me and this house all of you stupid kids and just how they can come and kill us all. But I don't see what could possibly be wrong with any of that?”

“I do not know Father.” His hand makes contact with my face. I didn't even see it coming. I can feel my blood run down my face from where his rings cut me.

“Silence girl. I need to think of a way out of this.”

“What will you have me do Father?” I am holding my shirt against my face to try and stop the bleeding. I hope the scars are not going to be too bad this time.

“Take the kids and lock them in their room I do not need them running around.”

“As you wish Father.” I hurry thru the house rounding up all the kids.

“Come in everyone up to your room. No I do not want to hear from you Elm. Father wants you all upstairs in your room now.” I get everyone in the room and locked the door behind them and then they start banging on the door.

“Calla Lily let us out!”

“Let us out please.” All this noise will up set Father even more.

“Hush please all of you, I will come back and let you out when Father says to. Now just Shut up.” I must be getting better at being in charge because they stop.

I walk down the stairs and hear Father's voice coming from the living room. I look in to the living room and see that he is talking with Titan and he hates to be interrupted so I wait outside the door.

“This is happening faster then I had thought. I wish I had more time, more boys ready to fight for me.”

“We are ready Father, I know we are. Prometheus and Oceanus and I are willing and as ready as we will ever be, let us prove that to you.”

“Yes and what about your other half brothers what about them are they ready to fight and die for me?”