Author's Note

Evening all!

I must admit that I forgot to update my notes last week, but either way, G&M is back! Episodes six and seven have been uploaded and hopefully (if you're reading this) you've enjoyed them and left some comments. I am quite curious to find out if anyone actually checks this part more than once. I am trying to update this with all new episodes of G&M and I would love to know if you read this each time a new episode has been uploaded. If you are keeping up with my notes, let me know in the comments section below. Have a great weekend and be safe!

Same as before, there's some additional information below that those of you new to the group may wish to read.

The following parts have been dubbed "One-Shots". They're smaller episodes that help provide background information to the universe and some of the characters. We may do a few more of these in the future when there's something that doesn't require an entire episode to it.

We've got quite a few more series' currently being worked on so keep an eye out for those in the future, but we're also looking for new members. If you like what you've read and feel you could contribute to the group, send an email to the address listed in the description on our profile! 

We're also thinking about running some competitions in the future. Nothing is set in stone at the moment, but if any of you have ideas about competitions you may wish to take part in, leave a comment here or message us directly. We'll update you with details as soon as possible.  

I'll update this section weekly just as a way to speak directly to the readers and keep you updated with what's happening with regards to the group and other stuff.

Lastly, thank you to all of those who have assisted with making G&M a reality. This includes:

Corey Smith

Luca Limoncelli

Joanna Holland

Kyle Hudson

Wren Starling

Selena

Once again, thank you for reading the first seven episodes of G&M. We hope you enjoyed them and will continue to enjoy subsequent episodes and series'. Any comments you can provide would be much appreciated!

Danny