intro

;

2013, june 16th / 18:04:31

the girl ran her hands through the keyboards, typing at such a fast rate no one actually sees or knows what she's typing. typing codes, numbers and alphabet combinations that normal people don't actually know about. most people.

her shoulder length hair fell from her shoulder causing it to slightly block her view from the laptop in front of her. she was so into what she was doing, she didn't even gave a shit. giving 102% focus to the mechanical gadget in front of her.

the girl was sitting on a red roller chair, her roller chair. the two boys stood behind her looking intensively at the girl doing her magic.

she groaned halfway, dang the museum website has good firewalls. breaking through them will take hours, but not for her. five more minutes later, she stopped typing as the laptop screen started to blink and the next second, the seoul museum of arts', said to be highly guarded and locked, private website and database was right on the screen.

juhyeon smiled as she ran her hands over her hair and pushed herself away from the table while sitting on her red roller chair, rolling to the end of the room near the front door. the boys behind her ran to look at the screen to see if she really did hacked in the website, and heck she did. they should've called her in faster.

the other boy patted her shoulder, "should've called you in earlier. you're the best." the girl snickered, "it was nothing. taehyung just doesn't have skills." she said. taehyung, who was busy exploring the website, mumbled a 'bitch'. she laughed and the other boy smacked her head, "hey!" she exclaimed while looking at the boy in the eye and narrowing her eyes at him.

the boy chuckled, "yeah yeah you're the best, and stop looking at me like that, i know you're dazzled by my handsomeness."

"shut up jungkook."

[ 130bastard ]

inspired by the movies, The Con Artists, From Vegas to Macau and Now You See Me.
it won't be 100% the same.

if this story has almost the same
plot or characters from
other stories is purely coincidence!