I Am Wanted (Final)

Mina's POV

"Mina! Wake up!" My mom yelled and I woke up groaning.

I got up from my bed and went inside the bathroom to take shower. After taking shower, I put on my red dress and curled the ends of my hair and wore my contacts. After that, I put on some eyeliner with blush and a lipstick that goes with it. I put on my gown and cap and left my room.

I walked downstairs and my parents yelled, "you're so beautiful".

I blushed, "thanks mom and dad" I said hugging them.

I ate my breakfast and I headed to school. I can't believe I'm graduating today! My parents are coming later since we are having a rehearsal before graduation. We walked in and out and did part of the speech to make sure everything was alright. I met the boys and my besties.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Mina!" They smiled.

"That dress looks familar" Sinhae said.

"You wore that?!" Jungkook said excitedly and I nodded proudly.

"Hey! Isn't that the dress you tried on in the mall?!" Sinhae said with wide eyes and I nodded.

"How?" She asked.

"Jungkook bought it for me" I smiled.

"Aww that's so cute!" Sinhae said.

We chatted for a while and soon, we went to our spots and sat down. I sat next to Jungkook and the rest of BTS next to Jungkook while Sunhwa and Sinhae sat next to me. The graduation started and our principal went up to the stadium and did the introduction. After his boring speech was done, they called the names to give our graduation certificate. After that, all of us throw our cap in the air and ended the graduation. I hugged the girls one last time before leaving.

"Keep in touch okay girls?" I said as tears were threatening to come out.

They nodded and I could tell that they are holding back there tears also. BTS and I hugged before leaving.

I hugged Jungkook last, "Bye babe! I'll call you later" He said and I nodded.

"Bye guys!" I said as all of us went to separate ways.

5 years later

After graduating from college, I became a successful CEO of my dad's company and today was the best day of my life.

"Mina! Are you ready?" My mom asked coming inside the room.

I nodded looking at her, "you are truly beautiful my girl" she said hugging me.

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks, "Why are you crying mom? You should be happy" I said wiping her tears.

"Tears of joy sweetie" she said and smiled.

"Let's go, your dad is waiting for you" my mom said and I nodded smiling.

I got up and went outside the room and met my dad who was nervously standing there. He looked at me and smiled trying to cover his nervousness but it was really obvious.

"Dad don't be nervous" I said holding his hand.

He nodded and the door opened and we walked in hand in hand down the aisle. We heard cheers as we walked by. We finally stop in front of the guy I loved, Jungkook. Jungkook put his hand out and my dad gave my hand that I was holding to Jungkook.

After, he told Jungkook, "take good care of my daughter or else..." my dad said seriously.

"Don't worry! I'll treat her like a princess" He shouted bravely and my dad nodded in approval.