Friend?!

Mina's POV

"Mina?" Somebody called me.

I slowly opened my eyes finding Jungkook next to me. I quickly got up embarrassed.

"sorry! Um... I should go now!" I said.

I stood up and walked away as fast as I can.

"Wait!" Jungkook called me before I could even leave the park.

I stopped and turned around facing him. He stood up and walked up to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Um... do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

I was shocked at the question but quickly rejected him, "No!"

He looked so surprised since I rejected him 0.5 seconds after he asked me.

"I mean it's not like I hate you or anything but I thought you have a girlfriend" I said.

"Well, she's not really my girlfriend, she's just one of those girls I played with but you are different!" he said and I looked at him shocked.

"I'm sorry but I don't date players" I said.

"But..."

"No buts, even if you weren't a player, I can't date you" I said and he looked at the ground sadly.

Even though I acted normal, I was shocked. I mean who wouldn't when a guy that you don't even know asked you out and that guy is Jeon Jungkook! A member of BTS and a popular playboy.

"Sorry.. I know it's complicated but..okay how about this?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Then can we just be friends? I'll show you that I'm no longer a playboy. And when the time is right, I'll ask you again" He said and I hesitantly nodded.

'Is he being sincere or will he act like he changed? What if I open up to him and he dumps me like he did to other girls?' So many thoughts were going in my mind.

He smiled widely at my approval and hugged me. I quickly pushed him away and looked at the ground.

"Omg! I'm so sorry I just got really happy" He said.

"It's okay.. I better go before my dad yells at me" I said but quickly covered my mouth.

'I can't let him know' I thought.

"You know overprotective parents" I laughed trying to make an excuse.

"Yeah, I understand... well I better go now. See you tomorrow Mina" He said smiling.

"Ok see you tomorrow" I replied.

He walked away and I quickly ran back to the house. As expected, when I went inside the house my dad yelled at me.

"Where have you been?! Are you flirting with boys you slut! How dare you flirt with guys when you need to study!" My dad yelled.

"I'm sorry dad" I said as I looked at the ground.

"Go upstairs and study!" He yelled angrily.

I quickly bowed and ran upstairs. I closed the door and got my homework from my backpack and started doing it. I finished all my homework and I started studying for the math exam. Math is easy so I think I could get a 100%. No! I NEED to get a 100% or my dad will punish me again. I studied until midnight and went to bed.

Next morning

I woke up and did my usual morning routine and left the house.

As I was walking, Jungkook came and greeted me,"Hey Mina!".