Sleepover

Mina's POV

I woke up and remembered about yesterday. Just by the thought of it made me blush. I wore my clothes woke Jungkook up since we are leaving today.

"Wake up Jungkook" I said shaking his shoulders.

He sat up rubbing his eyes like a baby.

"Good morning baby" He said trying to hug me but I pushed him away and blushed.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I pointed to his naked body.

"Why don't you wear something first Jungkook" I said blushing and he blushed at my comment.

"Why it's not like you didn't see my naked body before" He smirked.

I slapped his back and he winced in pain, "Oww" He whined.

"That's what you get for teasing me" I said sticking my tongue out.

He pouted and I chuckled.

"Class! Get up we are leaving in 30 minutes" the teacher yelled from outside but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Get dressed, I will be waiting outside" I said pecking his lips and he nodded.

I stepped outside and saw the boys and my besties waiting outside. I walked to them and casually joined them.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hey..." the greeted while turning to look at me.

As soon as they looked at me, their faces were in the shocked mode. I looked at them confused when Jungkook came putting his arm around my waist.

"Hey" He smiled but their faces turned from shocked to more shocked face.

Jungkook and I looked at each other confused, "what?!" We yelled in unison.

They pointed to our neck and we looked at each other's neck and our eyes widened as we see hickeys on our neck.

"Did you guys do it?!" Jin umma shouted and we shrieked.

We lost our words and just looked at our shoes blushing.

"I don't want to be an uncle soon" Jimin whined and hopie oppa smacked the back of his head.

"I'm going to be his favorite uncle!" V yelled happily.

"You wish! I'm going to be the best uncle" Hopie oppa yelled hitting the back of his head.

V whined and we looked at them in disbelief.

"Yah! I never said I was pregnant!" I yelled and they laughed nervously.

"No one knows" Suga oppa said and I pouted.

"Ok class! Let's go!" The teacher yelled and we went to the bus.

We all sat down and the left the camp.

Arrived at the school

"Class! We're here!" The teacher yelled and we got up from our seat.

We got out of the bus and Jungkook and I walked to my house hand in hand after saying goodbyes with the boys and my besties.

"Graduation is in two days!" I said excitedly like a little girl.

"I know! I'm so excited!!" He shouted like a baby too.

"We should do a sleepover before the graduation!!" I said as an idea popped up.

"Sure! I'll ask hyungs and you ask Sunhwa and Sinhae" He said and I nodded like a baby.

I'm so excited!! We arrived and I stood on the stairs. I leaned forward to Jungkook placing a kiss on his lips.