Fun Night

Mina's POV

As Jungkook and I went back to our tent I hugged him really tight.

"It's so pretty! When did you get this?" I asked.

"The day before we came here. I was going to give it to you later but I thought it would be a perfect to give it to you right now" He said and I kissed him.

"Thank you" I said as we parted.

"No thank you for giving me the honor to call you my wifey" He said as he winked and I chuckled.

"I love you" I said and he agreed, "I know I love me too" He chuckled as I slightly punched his arm.

"Just kidding! I love YOU too" He said and we hugged again.

I couldn't stop staring at my ring.

"I'm sorry for not getting a ring with a diamond" He said looking sad.

"No! I love it! This is the prettiest ring ever!" I said happily and he smiled.

"I promise you that I will give you something more expensive when we get a job" He said and I shook my head.

"You don't have to" I said and he shook his head this time.

"no, I want to" He said and I just nodded.

"I have another present for you" Jungkook said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see" He smiled and I got excited.

He went to his bag and took something out. He gave it to me and I sat down. I the put present in between my legs and ripped the wrapper. I opened the box and it was a red dress. I grabbed it and looked at the dress that looked familiar.

"Do you remember this?" Jungkook asked.

"It looks familar" I said while thinking when I remembered.

"It's was the dress Sinhae made me try on!" I said. (Chapter 4)

"Yep" He said proudly.

"You saw us?" I asked and he nodded.

"My hyungs and I went shopping that day and I saw you with that dress. I was going to buy it when Sara grabbed it with me" Jungkook said.

"And that's why she called you an asshole during prom?" I asked and he nodded whining.

"Aww, thank you" I said hugging him.

"No problem, you just looked so gorgeous with this dress" He said and I blushed.

"Because it was tight af huh" I said and he blushed.

"Jungkook" I shook my head laughing.

"What you looked hot" He said and I laughed.

We are now sitted and Jungkook was hugging me from behind. I was in between his leg as my back leaned against his chest. I hold his hand played with the ring on his finger. I couldn't stop staring at it.

"Ok I think that's enough Mina" He laughed and I laughed with him.

"but I just can't believe it! I'm so happy!" I yelled happily and he just laughed.

"Mina! Jungkook! Come out now!" Sunhwa yelled from outside.

"Ok!" I yelled as we went outside the tent hand in hand.

The class sat down in a circle as we started our campfire. We hold our marshmallow in one hand as we lit up the fire. Students were singing and dancing as everyone enjoyed today. We told each other compliments and did things that people do when they have a campfire.

"You guys could stay here as long as you guys want, but if you don't want to you guys are free to go back to your tents. Just remember we are leaving tomorrow at 10 so I wouldn't recommend you guys staying too long!" The teacher yelled and we yelled ok in response.

The teachers went back to their tent. As it past 10, students went inside their tent one by one. Not long after, everyone left except for BTS, Sunhwa, Sinhae, and I. So we scooted closer and made a smaller circle.

"Are you guys sleepy?" Suga oppa asked and we shook our head.

"Well I am" He said.

He got up to go inside his tent but Sunhwa didn't let him. She grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"You're not going anywhere sleepy head" Sunhwa said and Suga oppa pouted.

"So what should we do?" Jin oppa asked and we all yelled, "Truth or dare!"

"Ok so who's going first?" Rapmon oppa asked and Jimin raised his hand up.

"Truth or dare?" Everyone asked.

"Truth" He replied looking confident like he has nothing embarrassing.

"I'll go! You like Park Kuri right" Hopie oppa said and I saw Jimin blushing.

I know Kuri, I'm not really close with her but she's in my class with Jimin. She's really pretty and nice.

"N-no" Jimin stuttered.

"Don't lie chimchim why are you blushing? Huh" I said smirking at him.

He glared at me, "fine yes! I like her" He admitted and the girls including me awed.

"Ok Jimin pick someone" Jin oppa said and he smirked at me.

I thought he was going to pick on my but he picked Jungkook.

"Jungkook truth or dare?" Jimin asked and Jungkook said, "dare".

I saw Jimin smirk and I knew he was going to ask something weird.

"Ok, kiss Mina for 3 minutes" He said proudly.

"W-What" Jungkook and I said together.

"You heard me do our now while I time you" He said taking his phone out.

I glared at Jimin, I bet he's probably doing this because I made him say the truth.

"Ready, go!" He yelled and Jungkook got up from his seat and leaned toward me. I gulped and leaned backward. I eventually fell and I was laying on the ground and Jungkook was on top of me. I was trapped and he leaned toward me and smashed his lip against mine. I soon relaxed and kissed him back. The kiss got more passionate and we had a full make out session.

"Ok stop!" Jimin yelled and we parted.

"That was less than 3 minutes hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Well we don't want you do make out like that in front of your hyungs" Jimin yelled.

We looked down looking embarrassed as we both blushed.

"Aish, I don't feel like doing truth or dare after this! Can we just sleep now?" Suga oppa asked and everyone nodded.

That made Jungkook and I blush more. Eventually, we went back to our tent. Jungkook and I went back to our tent and I lay down on my side.

"Good night Jungkook" I said as I tucked myself under the blanket.

"What?! Right now?!" He yelled and I looked at him confused.

He smirked and went above me, "we need to finish what we started babe" He said as he smashed his lip on mine.

I kissed him back as we took our clothes one by one.

Finish the ending based on your imagination^^ just know that they had a very fun night~

TBC(lol)

The story is almost finished and I'm going to write a story based on the drama, boys over flower just because I loved this drama^^. So can you guys comment who you want to be the main character?? Of course they have to be one of the BTS members;) I'll write the story once there's enough comments. Thank you so much for reading this and please comment!!! Thank you^^