Forgiving Them

Mina's POV

After Jungkook, Sinhae, and V left the room, my dad started talking, "I'm so sorry Mina.. all I cared about are your grades that I totally forgot how you felt. I miss laughing with you and I really miss your smile..you're words hit me so hard right now.. please, I won't pressure you or abuse you for your grades. Please forgive me!" He cried.

"I'm sorry Mina.. I know I had to protect you when he abused you but I was scared.. I know I'm a bad mother and you could hate me all you want but remember that I did and will love love you until I die. Please forgive me too!" She cried.

Now all of us were crying and I said, "I'll forgive you guys, I just want to be like before where I could rely on you guys and not be scared" They nodded and hugged me.

"Also, I just wanted to say your boyfriend is a really nice guy and you guys should get married later" my dad smiled.

I looked at him confused, "what do you mean?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "He was really mad at me when you were in the operation room and told me he will kill me if you die" He chuckled and continued, "He came here everyday, I mean everyday after school and stayed with you until visiting time was over. And every time, he will say, 'I'll come back tomorrow babe, love you' and leave. He worked really hard and I believe that without his effort, you wouldn't have waken up"

I blushed at his statement and chuckled. I finally felt alive and free.

Jungkook's POV

Today, all of the hyungs decided to visit Mina with Sinhae.

We entered her room and I greeted her, "Hey babe, as I said yesterday, today I brought all my hyungs!"

And she greeted them, "Hello, I'm Lee Mina, Jungkook's girlfriend, nice to meet you guys" and the hyungs introduced themselves.

Mina's POV

Jungkook's friends or hyungs introduced themselves to me.

"Hey I'm Namjoon you can call me Rapmon oppa"

"Hey, I'm Seokjin but call me Jin oppa"

"Yoongi but call me Suga oppa, swag"

"Jimin as you know"

"Hoseok but call me Jhope oppa, because I'm your hope!"

"V, I'm Sinhae's boyfriend" I looked at Sinhae and she blushed.

I chuckled and turn to Jungkook. We laughed and talked about our lives. They are really funny and nice. It felt like I knew them long time ago. I felt so comfortable with them and we became close in an instant.

"So am I a comfortable person to talk to now?" Jimin asked and I bursted out laughing.

"Omg, I can't believe you still remember that!" I laughed.

"Of course I remember! That was the most awful comment I ever heard in my life!" He pouted.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"When you guys became friends, I asked her why she talked to you and not me" Jimin whined.

"And what was your response" Jungkook asked.

"I just said that I felt comfortable around you"  I smiled.

"Ok and?" Jhope oppa asked.

"And he was like does that mean you feel uncomfortable around me" I said imitating his voice.

"Hey! I did not sound like that" Jimin whined.

"And what did she say" Rapmon oppa asked.

"She was like I don't know" Jimin said.

Everyone bursted out laughing and Jimin just scoffed. They had to leave since they had school tomorrow and I nodded.

"Bye babe" Jungkook said while pecking my forehead.

"Bye! Oh yeah! I have a good news to tell you!" I said happily.

"What is it" he asked.

"I could leave tomorrow! And I'll be going to school starting from Wednesday which is 2 days from today! I'm so excited" I said smiling.

"That's a great news babe! I can't wait to see you at school!" He smiled and they left.

I actually lied to him, I'm going home today and I'll go to school starting from tomorrow! Everyone knows except for Jungkook since I told Sinhae to tell everyone except Jungkook. Can't wait to surprise him! I got ready and changed into my regular clothes. Soon after, my dad came to pick me up.

"Hey dad" I smiled.

"Hey Mina, so let's go home now" He smiled.

I nodded and we left the room. We entered his car and I put on my seat belt. After we arrived at our house, mom made dinner for us. It's been so long since we had this kind of dinner. Usually dinner will be quiet or else dad will yell at us. But today, we were chatting about this and that while eating. I felt so happy, I'll never forget today. After eating dinner, I went upstairs and slept early so I could wake up early tomorrow for school! I'm actually really excited to go to school tomorrow! I tucked myself under the blanket and went to dreamland.

Tomorrow morning

Today, I woke up at 6 in the morning to get ready. I had an hour and half to get ready since school starts at 8. I took shower and wore my uniform. I picked up my glasses and put it on, but from now, I decided to be different. I put my glasses down and wore contacts lens. This was my first time wearing contact lens so it was difficult but I got it in my eye. I looked at the mirror and decided to cut my hair today. Since I still had an hour left, I went to Sinhae's house. Her mom is a hair designer so I asked her to cut my hair. She agreed and I went to their little salon that was located in a room. Since her mom had to practice new hair styles, they decided to make a room for her and let her practice there. I sat down and she started cutting my bangs. She cut my bangs up to my eyes so it covered my forehead and cut my hair from my waist to my chest. I looked in the mirror and I looked different. I thanked her and waited for Sinhae to get ready and walk together since I'm at her house. She came downstairs just in time and looked at me.

"Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, come upstairs for a moment" she said and dragged me to her room.

She made me sit down and opened the cabinet. She grabbed lipstick and put it on my lips.

"Sinhae! What are you doing? I asked surprised.

"Putting some makeup to look pretty in front of Jungkook" she said and I just laughed.

"I won't put that much" she said as she curled my lashes.

She applied mascara and curled the bangs I just cut.

"All done!" She said and I looked in the mirror.

"Thank you!" I said.

"No problem! Now let's go before we are late" she said and I nodded.

We walked downstairs and walked to school together. We arrived and walked inside the school. There, I saw Jungkook with another girl next to him. His hand around her waist as they are laughing and joking around together.  He'd lean in and wispered something to her ear and she would giggle.

Is he cheating on me?

TBC