Prom! Then...

Mina's POV

It was 4 and the doorbell rang. Sinhae and I ran downstairs with our heels on our hand. We put on our heels and opened the door. The boys a.k.a Jungkook and V were turned around, their back facing us.

They suddenly counted, "1,2,3" and turned around.

Their jaws dropped as soon as they saw us and we chuckled.

"You look stunning jagiya!" Jungkook said with widen eyes.

"Thanks" I grinned.

"You look stunning too!" V yelled.

"Thanks V!" Sinhae smiled.

Such an alien. We went to the car and the boys opened the door for us. We arrived at a park to see the rest of BTS with their dates. I guess girls asked Rapmon oppa and Suga oppa since they had dates.

"Uh! you are the girl from the store" Jungkook said pointing at Rapmon oppa's date.

"Uh! The asshole" she said pointing Jungkook.

"Hey! What did you call me?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Oops sorry" the girl laughed.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Do you know him?" Rapmon oppa asked.

"Yes, we saw each other at a store once. We both grabbed a cloth at the same time" Jungkook said and the girl nodded.

"Then why did you call him an asshole?" I asked the girl.

"Because he was like hella sassy and stuff" she said and I laughed.

"Sorry for the late introduction, my name is Han Sara, rapmon's date" Sara said.

"Hello, my name is Lee Mina, Jungkook's date" I said.

After the talk, we went to Suga oppa.

Surprisingly, Suga oppa's date was Sunhwa, Jungkook's cousin. Couples took pictures and we all took a group photo. BTS also took photos themselves and Sinhae and I took photos also. It was already 5 so we went to XX hotel, where the prom was held. We arrived and couples went to different places. Jungkook and I were sitting in a table where the foods were.

Slow music were coming out and Jungkook asked, "shall we dance"

I chuckled as I took his hand. We went to the dance floor and started slow dancing. Later on, BTS members and their dates were all sitted and the MC came to the stage.

Everyone clapped and he said, "hello! I'm here to announce the prom king and the prom queen. Who do you think it will be!"

And everyone yelled all BTS members. Of course they are the most popular group in this school.

"Prom king is Jeon Jungkook and prom queen in Lee Mina!" The MC yelled and Jungkook got up like it was obvious but I was shocked.

A nerd like me is the prom queen?! He gave me his hand and I got up taking his hand. We went up stage and got our crowns and everyone applauded. We went back down and Sinhae congratulated me. I thanked her and we went back to partying.

(A/n: sorry I've never been to prom before so I'm not good at describing.. but I could go next year><)

We went back home at 11pm and Jungkook dropped me off. I went inside my house quietly since my parents were sleeping. I went upstairs and removed my makeup and washed my face and changed into my pjs. Dresses are so uncomfortable! I tucked myself under the blanket and thought about things. But then a memory popped up and I suddenly felt scared. Jisoo. People think he stopped following me but it wasn't true. I never told anyone but he has been sending messages through my phone. Like how did he find out my phone number? He sent threats and hateful words about Jungkook. And today I saw him again at prom. When I went up their to get my crown, I saw him in the front table staring at me with the eyes I hated. I looked away and went down quickly. I hope he doesn't take any actions. I just shrugged off my thoughts and went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up feeling bored. It was 12 and I had nothing to do. I was just watching tv and laying on my couch. My parents weren't home since they left for a business trip today and they are coming back in a month. I'm so bored! Sinhae is out on a date with V and Jungkook had a family meeting and other BTS members went out individually so I had no one to hang out with. I didn't feel like studying so I just watched TV that I didn't even know. I was watching TV until 6 and decided to order a pizza since I was too lazy to make something. I ordered it and it arrived 20 minutes later. I paid the men and thanked him. I closed the door and put the pizza on the table and got a cup for my coke. I opened the box and admired the pizza. It's so beautiful! I grabbed a piece bit a bite. The taste filled my mouth and I felt like the happiest girl. I ate 3 pieces and I was full. I put the remaining pieces in the refrigerator. When I was going to the kitchen, my phone rang so after I put my pizzas in the refrigerator, I grabbed my phone and it was Jungkook!

Jungkook: hi

Me: hey!

Jungkook: let's break up

I was so shocked, why would he break up with me?

Me: why all the sudden?

Jungkook: because I don't like you anymore

Me: can we meet please?

Jungkook: fine, meet me at the park in front of your house

Me: ok I'll go right now

I grabbed my jacket with shaky hands and ran out my house and closed it behind me. I locked the door and ran to the park. It was really dark so no one was there. I guess I'm early. I sat down on the bench and waited for Jungkook. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I was about to break down.

"Hey babe" a familiar voice was heard but it wasn't Jungkook's voice.

I turned around to find a boy in a black hoodie. I couldn't recognize him since he was wearing the hood and a baseball cap under that. He took his hood and his hat off and I was shocked. Jisoo.. I got up and took steps back.

"Was it you who texted me?" I asked and he nodded like he was proud.

I was taking steps back when I bumped into a chest. I turned around to see few muscular guys smirking at me.

I ran away from them and Jisoo yelled, "catch her!"

Muscular guys started chasing me. I couldn't go far as the guys dragged me back. They covered my mouth with a cotton from yelling and I think they put some type of chemical since I felt dizzy and sleepy. I slowly felt my eyes close.

'Jungkook, please help me' I thought before my eyes closed.

TBC