Let The Party Begin

Jungkook's POV

"I'm going to kill her!" I yelled but Jimin hyung stopped me.

"You should look after Mina. Don't worry about Suhyun! This is when your hyungs are needed. We'll show her what she gets after hurting your girl" He teased.

I elbowed him but thanked him.

"Bring Mina to the cafeteria during lunch because we are going to do it during lunch!" Jimin said and I nodded.

He left before he was late to class. The nurse came outside and told me to come in. I nodded and followed her. I saw lifeless Mina laying on her bed.

"She's okay now, but she's badly injured so no big movements okay?" The nurse said.

I nodded and thanked her.

"I'll give you guys some time alone" the nurse said and I nodded.

She left the room and I sat next to her. She looks so peaceful right now. I held her hand and stared at her face.  After a few minutes, she slightly opened her eyes and tried to get up but she couldn't due to the pain. I stopped her from getting up since it would hurt.

"Where am I Jungkook?" She muttered as she lay back down.

"You're at the school clinic, I found you laying in the bathroom so I brought you here. You have few broken bones so don't move around a lot" I said and she nodded.

"Suhyun did this right?! I can't believe she did this to you! I'm going to make her regret hurting you! Are you feeling well?" I asked.

"Um.. I think I'm okay, but what are you going to do?" She asked.

"You'll see, wait until lunch. I warned her but she didn't listen." I said as I smirked.

Mina's POV

'Jungkook said he's going to make Suhyun regret, what will he do?' I thought.

I'm kind of worried that he will do something weird and mean.

Jungkook's POV

After break and the next class ended, it was finally LUNCH! I went to Mina's classroom and took her to the cafeteria. We were walking slow because of her injury. We arrived at the cafetaria. We found her with Jhope hyung. Suhyun might think that Jhope hyung is flirting with her but in reality he is just bringing her to cafeteria to do the revenge. All my hyungs were flirting with all her friends that hurt Mina. They brought them to the middle of the cafeteria and I smirked looking to my right seeing confused Mina. I just nodded and turned back to them.

"Let the party begin!" Rapmon hyung yelled as they left the girls in the middle and ran in front of the crowd and started throwing water balloons.

The girls started screaming as everyone laughed. Mina started panicking but I held her shoulder to keep her in place.

"Calm down Mina. They are just getting what they did to you, so just enjoy" I said but Mina shook her head.

"Please stop them, that's enough right?" She plead.

"Ok if you wish" I smiled at her.

"Hyungs that's enough" I yelled loud for them to hear.

"Ok kookie" They smiled.

Everyone stopped and laughed at how awful they looked like. They were soaking wet like it's raining in here. All their heavy makeup was ruined making them look like pandas. People started taking photos of them.

"Don't mess with Mina now okay?" Rapmon hyung said.

Suhyun and her friends, including Yuri nodded repetitively and people laughed.

"listen up everyone! If any of you dare to hurt Mina like these sluts did, you will experience the same thing! Understood?!" I yelled and they nodded.

I hold Mina by the waist and we left the cafeteria and went to our last class. I sat her down and sat down next to her.

"Why did you do that Jungkook?" Mina asked looking angry.

"I'm sorry but if I didn't do that, they would hurt you again and again thinking it's okay so I had to stop them." I said doing an aeygo.

She chuckled and nodded, "I don't want you to bully others" she said and I nodded smiling.

The bell rang and students came in. Some of the students came to Mina and asked if she was okay. I knew they were all fake but since she was happy I let it be.

'Mina, I won't let anyone hurt you, including your dad' I thought.

After the school ended, I walked with Mina to her house.

While we were walking, I nervously asked her, "Mina.. I know I asked you last time and you rejected me but will you give me a chance to be my girlfriend?" I asked sincerely.

Before she could say anything I added, "You know I was a player and you were hurt because of me. I told you that I will change and show you that I changed. As I said before, I get a weird feeling when I'm with you, so please give me a chance? I'll make you the happiest girl on the world" I said.

Mina hesitated but nodded afterward. I was so happy I picked her up and pecked her lips.

"Oww" she winced in pain.

"Sorry" I said as I carefully placed her down.

I forgot that she broke some bones! She blushed and I found it cute. Finally the girl I liked accepted my feeling!

Mina's POV

Jungkook asked me out! Now I know that he's sincere and I feel the same way. But will this work out? What if my dad finds out? He wouldn't approve Jungkook since all he wants from me is to study. I hesitated whether to accept or not because of my dad but I accepted it because it was my life. My dad can't control me! Jungkook picked me up and pecked my lips. I winced in pain and he carefully placed me down. Just then, I remembered that he took my first kiss! I blushed and he grinned.

We arrived at my house and I said bye to him.

"What do you say Mina?" Jungkook asked and I looked at him confused.

He sighed, "I have a question that I don't get in English. Can you help me?" He asked and I nodded.

"What's saranghae in English?" He asked and without hesitation I said, "I love you" but blushed when I found out what he was trying to do.

"Aww, I love you too Mina!" He pecked my lips again again and I blushed harder.

"I hate you Jungkook" I playfully hit his arm but he chuckled.

He ruffled my hair and said, "Bye see you tomorrow" and I nodded.

I opened the door and went inside the house and closed it behind me.

'He's so cute!' I thought as I smiled to myself.

"Mina..." a familiar voice called my name. I looked up and saw...

TBC