Should I?

Mina's POV

After finishing all the homework, I went to bed. I lay down and thought about my life.

'Am I happy? Living under the pressure of having to get 100% on every exam? To be a nobody in school? To not get loved by my parents like other kids? Am I really happy? How will my dad react if I suicide? Will he be upset and regret the things he have done or will he be mad and annoyed by the fact that no one can take over his company?' I thought.

With all these thoughts in my mind, I couldn't help it but to open the cabinet and get out my pocket knife. I rolled my sleeves to see all the scars from the past. I decided to stop harming myself but today was different.

'Should I?' I thought but I decided not to do it.

I shrugged off my thoughts and put the knife back inside the cabinet. I lay back down and slowly drifted to sleep.

Next morning

Today's Friday! I'm so excited! I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine. I wore my glasses and tied my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my backpack and left out of the house. As usual, Jungkook greeted me. I wonder why he is friends with me, a nobody at our school. Was he serious about showing me that he changed? Does he really like me?

"Hey Mina" Jungkook greeted happily.

"Hey Jungkook!" I replied.

"Are you busy tomorrow? I mean it's Saturday" Jungkook asked.

"Um... I don't think so? Why" I asked him.

"If you are not busy, do you want to watch a movie with me?" He asked.

I thought it for a while and said, "I'll ask my dad".

He smiled widely and we arrived at our school. We said our goodbyes as we reached my class. I went in my first class and Jimin came in after.

"Why do you talk to him but not me?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, I feel comfortable around him plus we became friends" I said honestly.

He looked at me weird and shocked.

"So does that mean I am someone that people feel uncomfortable with?!" He said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know" I said.

I looked away as the teacher came in. The class soon ended like usual and we headed to our next class.

*skip to the last class since it was the same.*

Sinhae and I walked together and sat down in our seat. Yuri and her friends came in after. They were in my class and I hated that. My last class is the class I like and hate the most. I like it because Sinhae and Jungkook are in this class and I hate it because Yuri and her annoying little friends are in this class. I rolled my eyes as they walked to my direction and of course they stopped at me.

"Eww why does it stink in this area? Did someone poop here?" Yuri said and everyone in the class laugh, except for Sinhae of course.

I just laughed along with her sarcastically.

"At least I don't use a whole bottle of perfume to cover the dirty smell. I think I'm getting a headache from the strong smell. Don't you feel dizzy after spraying that much on your little tiny body? Yours is so small to even look at, I wonder if guys will enjoy doing 'it' with you when they have nothing to touch since it's so flat!You look like a book shelf going straight down on the front and the back! Let me tell you one thing, if you want to insult me, you better come prepared with a list of things to make fun of. Why? Because I can make a list right now just by looking at you. Not just me but I bet everyone in this class has at least one insult they can make by looking at you and your little annoying friends" I finished and everyone broke out laughing.

Their faces turned red and Yuri yelled, "what did you say?!".

I stood up and said, "I can beat that small ass of yours easily".

"You nerd!" she yelled.

"You want to see what a nerd can do? Well, I don't think you are any better than me. It's not like your smarter than me" I laughed.

"Well, I'm prettier than you and I have better body than you" she laughed as she pointed at my face. I took my glasses off and put my hair down.

"Raise your hand if you think Mina is way prettier and have better body than Yuri" Sinhae asked the class and everyone raised their hand except for her friends.

"I'm sorry but I think you're the only one that thinks it that way. FYI, I'm not wearing any makeup unlike someone" I chuckled.

Yuri's face turned red as she put her hand arm to slap me but a hand stopped her. Yuri and I turned around to see Jungkook holding her arm.

"Let go!" She yelled.

"No if you lay a finger on her, I'll make sure I, no BTS will make you and your ugly little friends suffer for the rest of your lives. And you are no exception Suhyun! Don't test us because everyone in here knows that I'm being serious right now!" Jungkook said glaring at them.

Yuri and Suhyun scoffed and walked away with their friends.

'Why did he call Suhyun out? Do they know each other?' I thought.

I shrugged the thought and I chuckled. Sinhae and I did a fist bump as in success.

"Do I get one?" Jungkook asked giving me the cat eyes.

I just smiled and did a fist bump with him. He smiled and I smiled with him. He looks like a baby when he smiles, he looks so cute! I shrugged my thoughts when the teacher came in. The lesson ended and Sinhae and I walked out of classroom after saying goodbyes with Jungkook.

"I think Jungkook likes you " Sinhae said.

I pointed to myself saying, "Me?! Please, why would he like someone like me?"

"Why would you say that? You are perfect! You are pretty, nice, and smart!" She yelled.

"Ok ok calm down Sinhaeah" I laughed.

We said our goodbyes as we reached my house. Her house was a few blocks away from mine so we usually walk together. I closed the door behind me and I noticed that the house was really silent. I just went upstairs and finished my homework as always. I went downstairs to eat dinner when I noticed a paper in the dining table. I picked up the paper and read it...

TBC