Normal Teenage Girl

Jungkook's POV

I went to visit Mina everyday after school and talked with her until visiting time was over. A week passed by but she still didn't wake up. I'm starting to get worried, what if she never wakes up? Will she be in coma forever? I shrugged off the thoughtsll and visited her today as usual after school. Today, I went with Sinhae and V hyung since they wanted to see Mina. Oh yeah, V hyung and Sinhae are dating.

Flashback
After I tell them about Mina's coma Suga hyung spoke up, "but why is Sinhae here right now? no offense but I'm just curious"

"Oh.. it's not the good timing but we are dating" V hyung said.

"Congrats to you bro but you're right it's not the good time to announce that" Hopie hyung said.

"Yea congrats" other BTS members said.

"Thanks" Sinhae muttered.
End of flashback

We entered Mina's room and sat next to her bed.

I hold her hand and said, "Hey babe, today Sinhae and V hyung decided to come with me"

"Hey Mina.. I miss your smile so bad bestie" Sinhae said sadly.

"Yeah! Wake up so I could know you better! You look really chill you know. Sinhae always talks about you and I'm feeling a little bit jealous" V hyung said smiling a little.

I chuckled and said, "you heard that? V hyung is jealous of you. Also, all of my hyungs want to meet you" but as always, no response came.

I sighed and stared at her features.

'She's so pretty, I can't believe she's my girlfriend' I thought.

Just then, I felt a movement on her finger.

I shot up and said, "Mina? Are you awake?".

She moved her fingers again and I knew it was time.

"Call the doctor hyung!" I yelled happily.

Sinhae looked so shocked and excited at the same time.

"Ok!" V hyung opened the door and yelled, "doctor! Doctor! I think Mina is awake! Please come!".

The doctors rushed in and started checking her condition. The doctor opened her eye and watched it with a flashlight.

"Hello Mina, can you hear me? If you can, try opening your eyes" the doctor said slowly for her to understand.

Just then, Mina opened her eyes slightly.

"Ok, I'll ask few things for you to do, you just have to follow them" he said.

"Ok, blink if you can understand what I'm saying" the doctor said.

We all waited patiently until she blinked. Sinhae clapped silently in happiness.

"I'll explain some things for you. You were involved in a car accident and was sent to this hospital. The surgery was a success but you were in coma for about a week. It's actually a miracle that you're awake. Can you move your index finger for me?" The doctor asked she moved her index finger.

"Good job, now can you move your toe for me?" The doctor asked and she moved her toe.

"Lastly, say any word" the doctor said and Mina opened her mouth and muttered, "Hello".

"Congratulation! She is fully awake! There was a high possibility that she will stay in coma forever but she woke up! Like I said before, this is a miracle and it's because of your hard work boy" The doctor smiled while patting my back.