I Act Like I'm Tough, He Treats Me Like A Teddy Bear ; 2

Start from the beginning

We were late.

The teacher was old and she had her graying brown hair pulled into a bun at the nape of her neck. She was wearing some sort of casual suit.

"Miss, Gheller, I expect you to make it to my class on time." She said sternly. I raised my eyebrows and popped my gum, propping my feet up onto my desk.

She scowled and came towards me. "Feet on the floor and fix your uniform." I kept my feet where they were and pulled my skirt up some more.

"Detention." She said and knocked my feet off the desk. I smiled and pulled out a notebook.

"Oh and Mr. McAfferty, you will be joining her for your lateness as well." She said. Josh shrugged and pulled out a novel.

The teacher handed me a copy of Romeo and Juliet and began to instruct the class to read Act 2 scene 1 and then write down what it means.

I rolled my eyes and began to read anyways.

I wrote down what it meant to the best of my ability. Ms. Smith’s (the teachers) voice was starting to annoy me tremendously when the bell rang. We were instructed to hand in our papers, so I did.

"Your detention is a 4:00 sharp Ms. Gheller. Here." She stated as I slipped my paper on the already growing pile. I just sort of smiled and walked out of the classroom.

"Don’t talk much baby do you." I looked over and saw this shortish guy with blonde hair that was pretty short and a pretty built bod.

I shrugged and walked towards the café where I bought an extra large coffee. He followed.

"What do you have now, I’d like to walk you there." I raised my pierced brow and began fiddling with my tongue piercing.

I made it seem like I was checking him out and scrunched up my face. "Not a chance." I snapped and he sort of growled a bit. I turned and added sugar and cream to my beverage and walked out the door after paying the guy at the cash register.

He followed after me, again. When I felt his hand on my arm I stopped and pulled it away, turning around, calmly.

He was smiling at me. "The names Trey." He said. "Yeah I’m, go fuck your self." I said plastering a huge smile on my face.

"Only if you’ll watch." He winked. I showed my teeth a little. "Bite me." I whispered.

"Glad too." He was annoying. I rolled my eyes and headed towards another building.

He stayed where he was this time and the building I chose actually ended up being the math one. I smiled to myself. At least I wasn’t late.

I sat in the back row again. A few guys came and sat around me. "Hey sweet thing. What’s your name."

I turned to the one who spoke. He had dark hair that had way to much gel in it, trying to keep it spiked. He had a lot of acne and was sort of chubby. I scoffed and motioned for him to shoo.

He pulled closer and put his hand on my leg. "Don’t be like that baby." And he smiled. I smiled too and punched him in the face.

"Don’t touch me." I heard a voice clear behind me and I turned around to see a man standing there.

"Is there a problem." He asked eyeing me.

"Sexual Harassment." I said clearly and these guys around me shifted.

"Scott, Hollis, and Dalton, get your asses to your seats." He said and they three boys obeyed.

"Come with me." he said and I followed grabbing my book bag and heading towards the front of the class.