Dream School

Chorong's POV

"Yah! Park Chorong! Wake up!" My older brother yelled from downstairs.

I groaned as I sat up, "I'm up!" I yelled.

I took shower and dried my long straight hair. Then, I quickly put my hair in a low bun and put a guy wig to look like a guy. Then, I wrapped bandages around my boob to not have a bump. After I was finished, I went downstairs and sat down to eat breakfast. My brother, Yang Yoseob, sighed when he looked at me. Today was my first day of Seoul Music high school. Yoseob and I are in our last year of high school, but he went to Seoul Music high school since he's freshman year when I went to a regular high school. Seoul music high school was my dream high school because I wanted to be a kpop idol and since lots of students from that school become kpop idols. But that school only allowed guys so I had no other choice but to dress as a guy. My brother didn't like the idea that I had to dress as a guy.

"You know you don't have to go here just to be a kpop idol." Yoseob said looking at me.

"Yes I know but I want to learn properly to become a kpop star." I replied and he just nodded.

"Let's go" He said and I grabbed my backpack and left the house with Yoseob.

I squealed in excitement when Yoseob just gave me a glare.

"Yah! Don't be mean" I punched him in his arm.

"Don't call me yah! I'm older than you by 1 year" He yelled and I smacked him.

"I don't care you idiot" I said.

"You should care!" He yelled rubbing the spot I smacked him.

"Oh yeah, don't tell anyone that we are siblings because my friends know that I have a sister not a brother" He said and I nodded.

We soon arrived and I got my schedule from the office. I bowed and left the office with Yoseob. We compared our schedule and noticed that we have some classes together. I only have 4 periods total since I could pick the courses and I only picked singing, dancing, acting, and manners class.

"Well remember" he said and went off with 5 of his friends.

They called themselves Beast meaning attractive and powerful boys and his friends are very hot and attractive but I don't know why Yoseob is in this group.

(A/N: I'm sorry if Yoseob is your bias in Beast. But this is just a story and you know, no one thinks their brother is attractive. Oh just to tell you guys, Yoseob is my bias in Beast because he's really good at singing! Sorry back to the story)

I had trouble finding my class when I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going!" The boy yelled and I scoffed.

"Well I'm sorry" I yelled and left.

I finally found my class and sat down at a random seat. I had manners class first period. Manners class is a class where you learn how to behave when you become a celebrity and we learn the basic things we need to know. The class only had few students since the class didn't start yet.

'Shit! I forgot to make a name. Chorong is a girl's name...um... how about Su...Sung....!!!! I know, Sungjae! Should I keep my last name? No, I should chance change everything! Why don't I make it creative. 1,2,3 I counted the students in the class right now, 4,5,6 I pointed to myself as I was the sixth one in the class. Six...Yook! Yook Sungjae! My name is going to be Yook Sungjae!' I thought as I mentally highfived myself since I was proud of myself.

"Hey! Are you new to this school?" A boy asked with his friends behind him and I nodded.

"Really! My name is Eunkwang, Seo Eunkwang." He smiled.

I smiled back, "my name is Park... I mean Yook Sungjae" I quickly recovered and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Yook Sungjae! Why don't you meet my friends" Eunkwang said.

"I would love to!" I smiled.

"This is Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Park Hyunsik, Peniel Shin, Jung Ilhoon and we call ourselves BtoB." He finished and I nodded.

"Hello my name is Yook Sungjae, nice to meet you guys!" I smiled.

"Why don't we hang out at lunch together" Ilhoon said.

I nodded, "I would love to!" I said and they sat down near me.

We were chatting and I found that they are really funny and nice. Soon, the bell rang and more students came in including the boy I bumped into and his friends next to him.

"Who are they?" I asked Peniel hyung since he was sitting next to me.

"Who? Them?" He asked pointing to that boy and I nodded.

"his name is Kim Taehyung but people call him V and the ones next to him are Kim Namjoon or Rap mon, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi or Suga, Jung Hoseok or Jhope, Kim Seokjin or Jin, and finally the youngest Jeon Jungkook" He said pointing to each one of them.

"They are popular so they think they are so cool to bully kids in a group that are not known and the ones that are junior but since we are their seniors they have to respect us." He added and I nodded.

(A/N:Just in case you don't know what 'juniors' and 'seniors' mean, I'll tell you. In korea, kpop idols call the ones that debut later than them juniors and the ones that debut earlier than them seniors. Example is, Beast is the senior of BTS and BTS is the junior of Beast)

Taehyung, or I should say V looked at me and we made a few seconds of eye contact before looking away since the teacher came. Rest of the students quickly sat down and we had to introduce ourselves. But since they knew each other, we decided to introduce the new students. 2 boys in front of me introduced and sat down and it was my turn so I stood up and went to the front.

"Hello, my name is Yook Sungjae, nice to meet you" I said and sat down.

'Chorong, you could do this! Just 1 year!' I thought and nodded.

Taehyung's POV

Yook Sungjae? Isn't he the one that I bumped into before class started? Well, that's interesting why don't I bully him since I'm getting bored of my other one, he whines too much. I'll make your life miserable Yook Sungjae. Just wait.

TBC

That's the first chapter of 'Why are you here'. How was it? Was it good???? Please comment what you think and vote if you liked it! Also, don't forget to follow me! Thank you!