Chapter 41

Robin and I were just sitting up on a building. Watching the world pass by as we held each other in our arms.
I looked up at his beautiful face as he looked down at mine. The whites of our mask's stared into each other as our faces moved slowly closer and our lips met. I wrapped an arm around his neck and put my other hand on his cheek and pulled him in closer.

"Ocelot." Robin whispered.

"Robin." I whispered back.

"Katie." He said.

Wait. How does he know Katie?
How does he know who I am?

I pulled away and saw Dicks face. A smirk sewn across it.

"Katie" he said.

"Dick?" I asked.

"KATIE!!!"

My eyes slowly opened to see Dick hovering over me.

"Katie. You alright? You were moving a lot in your sleep." He asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." I answered tiredly.

I was in my bed. The morning sun was streaming in through the windows. And Dick was.... Umm.

"Hey Dick, why are you in my bed?"

Dicks eyes widened. A small blush appeared on his face.

"Um Katie. I'm not actually in your bed. I'm still on top of the covers." He said.

"Alright. Then why are you on all fours hovering over me?"

Dicks face got redder.

"Um. Well I. Um. I came in here to wake you up for school and saw that you were moving around a lot. I tried calling out to you but that didn't work so I climb on top of you hoping that you'd wake up and you did." He explained.

"Ah huh." I said staring into his eyes as he stared back at mine.

His head leaned in slowly closer to mine. But I put my hand up to stop him.

"It's a bit too early for that. Sorry Dick." I said pushing Dick off my and getting out of my bed.

"Alright. See ya at breakfast." He said leaving my room. But he then almost immediately walked back in.
"Um. Hey Katie. There is something else I wanted to ask you."

I turned and faced him.

"Yeah."

"Well In two days Wayne Industries is hosting a charity ball. And I have to bring a partner with me. I was thinking maybe. Do you wanna go to the ball with me?"

I stared wide eyed at him.

"A. A ball. Like dancing and stuff?"

"Yeah. Pretty much." He said.

"Mmmmn. Yeah. Ok. Why not. But I don't have any dresses or anything."

"Oh. Don't worry. I can buy you one. And thanks Katie." He then left the room.

Wow. A ball. I've never been to one of those before.
I had a shower and got changed into my school clothes. The whole time thinking about Dick and Robin. Why did I feel bad having a crush on both of them. Why should I feel bad. Katie and Ocelot are like two separate people. So they should love different people. Right?
Oh god. I need to talk to someone about all this.
__________________________