Chapter 35

Still Robins POV.
I just want to write his mind for a while.

"So. What are we gonna do tonight. Raid a ware house. Stop a bank robbery. Ooh maybe fight the joker." Said Ocelot.

We were standing in the Batcave. I was getting ready to go out on patrol.

"Yeah maybe. You never know. We could just save a cat from a tree or something. Dick Grayson filed in a missing persons report. A friend of his. A Katie Simmons has gone missing."

Ocelots eyes widened when I said that.

"You know. Maybe you could find her and use her as an apology for Dick." I said.

"Yeah. Maybe." She said quietly.

"How do you like your new costume?" I asked.

I had Alfred make Ocelots new costume for her. And since it was made by Alfred. The man who made mine and Batmans costumes. I knew it was gonna be good. It looked identical to her old one with the leopard print torso and grey selves. But it had some upgrades.

"I love it. It feels so much better than my old one." She said stroking the material.

"Hey. Wanna see something cool?"

She nodded.

"Tap your chest"

She obeyed and taped her chest. The entire suit suddenly turned dark grey, with the dots staying black. Just like the other stealth suits on the team.

"Woah!!!" What the... That's so cool!!!" Ocelot exclaimed.

"It's standard team regulation. Always have a stealth suit." I said.
She tapped her chest again and it went back to orange. She then tapped it back to black, then orange again.
Ocelot then walked up to me and tapped my chest. And then my R symbol.

"You insult me" I scoffed. "You
really think I need a suit to become invisible. I was trained by batman."

"Yeah. I figured. But it doesn't really make it team regulation does it. If you don't have one."

"Hey. I'm a maverick. I break the rules."

Ocelot broke out laughing.

"Sure. We going on patrol or not. Mr. Rule breaker." She said that last part with sass.

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's go." I said putting on my bike helmet and jumping onto my motorcycle. Ocelot did the same and slid her hands around my waist so she didn't fall off. I could feel my face heat up when she leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder.

"Let's go Maverick." She said.

I smiled and revved the engine and proceeded to drive out of the Batcave.
___________________________

I was so glad I bought Ocelot out on patrol with me tonight. Without her I would have just been running around in silence while the city was silent.
Seriously. We've so far only stopped fifteen crimes tonight. That's pretty quiet for Gotham.
If I was out alone I would have gone back to the Batcave long ago but tonight I was just staying out thanks to Ocleot.