Chapter 13

"So. Where were you today?" Tony asked.

"Friends place." Why does he even care. "Am I allowed to go to my friend's houses?" I asked.

"Who's house?"

"Dick Grayson's, y'know. Wayne Manor."

"Wayne Manor?" Tony's eyes widened. "Tell me. Was there anything valuable in there?"

Oh great. He is going to get me to rob that place now. Then again. I could get my hands on that Jewel.
Nah. I can't steal from there. What if I run into Dick or Alfred. That would be weird. How would I ever talk to them again.

"Yes there is some stuff" I sighed.

"Hmm." Tony thought. "Oh by the way. Catwoman wants you tonight. Same roof as last time."

A smile came into my face. Yes I get to see Catwoman again.

Robins POV

Batman sat down in his huge chair typing into the Batcomputer.

"Still doing research?" I said.

"No. This time I'm trying to find out where Bane is." He said.

"Bane." I laughed. "Do you think he's mad about what we did to him on Santa Prisca."

"Probably. But right now he's working for the Penguin."

"The Penguin? How did he manage to get Bane to work for him?" I asked.

"You're probably not going to believe this but. Penguin is bribing Bane with his teddy bear. Osito." Batman said bringing up a photo of bane and a teddy.
I looked at the teddy. My eyes widened. It looked just like the one Ocelot stole from the toy shop.

"Ocelot" I accidentally said out loud.

"What?" Batman questioned.

Dammit. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Hmm. Uh. Nothing." I quickly said.

"What is it Robin?"

"Um. I saw Ocelot steal that exact same bear." I said.

Batman looked at me. His eyes narrowed.

"You saw. You mean you didn't try to stop her."

"I did." I lied. Remembering that I'd actually tried to ask her out. "But I thought it was only a teddy bear. Not much harm in it."

"Robin. Crooks don't just steal things like that unless they have a reason. And that reason was to control Bane."

"Yeah. Yeah." I said. "Hey are we going on patrol tonight or what."

"Yes. I'm coming." The Bat said rising from his chair.
__________________________

We moved from roof top to roof top. Using our grappling guns when needed.

"So should we be on the look out for Bane or what?" I asked.

"Maybe we should watch this and see where it goes." The bat said pointing down to a lower rooftop.
On the roof was Catwoman and Ocelot.

I kind of hoped that they weren't going to steal anything. I didn't want to fight Ocelot. I didn't want to hurt her.

They started running and we followed at a distance.

"Where do you think they're going?" I asked.

"They're heading towards Catwoman's apartment" Batman said.

"How do you know that? More importantly. How do you know where her apartment is?" I added.

He didn't answer. So we kept following them in silence. Sure enough they went to an apartment building. But they didn't go inside. Instead someone came out.
Bane. And he was all fuelled up on venom. 

"You think they're working together?" I asked the bat.

"No." He said as Bane started attacking.

Batman jumped down to help. I followed.

"Working for Penguin, Bane. That's low even for you" Batman intimidated.

"This doesn't concern you batman. Penguin ordered me to kill the cat for stealing his riches." Bane said.

"And in return you get your teddy bear. Awwwww. How sweet." I taunted.

Ocelot looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Then every thing went to hell. Bane started attacking again. But this time for some reason he went for Ocelot.
She dodged it and dodged the many other punches that came. I tried to get over to help her. she missed calculated a punch and got one right on the stomach. It was with such a force that it pushed her off the building.
I swung down and caught her. Placing her on a building away from the fight. I checked for any major injuries. She was unconscious. But she didn't need immediate treatment.
As much as I hated to leave her. I had to get back and help.

Batman and Catwoman were working in perfect sync. I was about to get back in and help when batman called.

"Robin no. You'll just mess up the rhythm."

So I stood there waiting if any of them needed help or fell. Eventually Catwoman got slapped away and Bane managed to grab Batman by the throat. I ran in, Jumping up and kicking bane in the face. He dropped batman and together we started to beat him. Batman had already pulled out some of his Venom pipes but there was one left. I got a grip on it and managed pull it out. Now bane couldn't get more Venom in him to make him stronger. He eventually got weaker and weaker until batman knocked him out.
I stood there panting. That took so much energy.

"I'm glad *huff* That's *huff* over." I said. I suddenly remembered about Ocelot and ran back to where I left her. She was still unconscious but was breathing easily.

"Is she going to be alright?" Catwoman asked.

"For now. But she'll need medical help." I said.

"I'll drag Bane to Arkham. You get her help." Ordered batman.

I nodded and picked Ocelot up.

"Don't worry Oce. You'll be ok." I said.