Chapter 1

"I'm sorry I have to do this," I state as I pull the money out of the woman's purse. "But trust me. I need this more than you."

The woman stared at me with fearful eyes.

"Are you going to kill me?" She stuttered.

"What? No! I'm not a murderer. I'm a mugger."

The woman stayed dead still and tears started to stream from her eyes.

"Please. Don't hurt me. Please." She pleaded. "I just want to go back home."

I rolled my eyes.
Why does every adult in the world turn into a little baby when they get robbed on the streets. I'm just a thirteen year old girl. I'm nothing compared to the big tough guys that usually roll through Gotham.
I looked at the woman. All dressed in her expensive red dress and jewellery. Her tears had made her makeup run.

"Just get out of here." I say stepping back.

She nods and starts running out of the alley. Well if you consider running to be awkwardly walking in high heels at a fast pace.
I turn and walk deeper into the alley, counting how much I just scored.

"Five-hundred dollars." I whispered. "Who walks around with five hundred dollars in their purse."

I open up my bag that straps over my shoulder and sits at my hip. I put the money into the bag and it becomes lost in the pile of green paper notes.

"Let's see, that's about one-thousand and 300 dollars." I smile.
That's a good score on a Saturday night. Tony will be happy about that.
I Start walking towards home when I'm stopped by a group of three men.
Guy number one's got a crowbar. Guy number two has what looks to be a piece of wood sharpened to become a stake. And number three has a....
Garbage can lid?

"Hey little girly. Ain't it a bit late to be playin on the street." Said the garbage guy.

"Ain't you a little bit confused on what a weapon is." I say.

"Shut up! What's in the bag?" Crowbar says.

I don't reply.

"Answer me girl or you'll get a beating you'll never forget." Crowbar threatened.

"But you told me to shut up." I said.

"Yeah. So."

"How can I answer your question if you tell me to shut up."

"Just tell us what's in the bag. If we like what we hear we'll take it. You won't have to get hurt." Said the guy with the stake.

"Awe. That's so nice of you. So you wanna know what's in the bag." I say.

The three men nod.

"Here come have a look." I say

I slowly start to open up the bag. The stake guy moves forward to have a look and...
SLAMM.
I hit him over the head with the bag full of cash.
The man drops to the ground cuddling his head.
His two friends. Crowbar and garbage move to attack stances. I do the same.
Crowbar moves first, he comes at me and takes a massive swing. I dodge it then jump on his back as he gets caught off guard by his own attack.
I grab his head and lean forward bringing his entire body down and slam his head into the ground.
I quickly get up but I'm then shoved to the ground as garbage uses the can lid to push me down.
He stands above me and raises the lid. He then slams It down meaning to Crush it into my face. But instead he hit the ground as I rolled out of the way.
I then spin on the ground and take out his legs using mine.
As he falls to the ground he drops the can lid. I pick it up and stand over him. And repeat the thing he did to me. Except this time the garbage lid hit him right in the face. Knocking him out.
I stand up straight. The garbage lid still in my hand.
I suddenly hear a battle cry behind me and see stake running at me with his wooden stake. I block it with the lid. Using it like a shield as he continues to try and stab me.
I then push forward and shove the guy over. As he's on the ground I stand over him. I put my foot on his wrist and put all my weight onto it. He screams in pain and releases the stake from his hand. I Step off his wrist and kick the stake away.

"That was really fun." I say walking away from the guy as he lies on the ground and massages his wrist.
"We should do it again sometime."

"Stay away from me." He shouts as I walk away.

"Hey you brought this pain on yourself." I say and I leave the alleyway.

And that's chapter one of my new book. I hope people will like this book because I'm just a huge fan of everything Dc comics.