"Bye" I said as we parted.

"Bye! I'll call you once I ask my hyungs" He smiled and we waved goodbyes.

I opened my door and went in.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I yelled and they rushed downstairs.

"We missed you!" They said hugging me tight but too tight.

"Mom.. da.. I.. ca.. breath" I hardly finished my sentence.

"Oh sorry" they said letting me go.

I took a big breath to catch my breath.

"So how was the camp?"

"Did you have fun?"

"Did anyone bully you?"

"Was Jungkook nice?" They asked me billions of questions.

"Mom dad! Calm down! Ask one by one" I laughed and they chuckled.

"how was the camp?" They asked.

"It was great! I had so much fun!" I smiled.

"Was Jungkook nice to you?" They asked and I nodded.

I should tell them about the proposal.

"Mom dad I have something to tell you guys" I said and they nodded.

We sat down on the couch and they looked at me with, you-may-continue face.

"Jungkook proposed to me and I accepted it" I yelled and closed my eyes ready to hear the scolding from them about how I'm too young to marry but I didn't hear anything so I carefully opened one eye and saw them smiling and my mom was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and she wiped her tears away.

"Because I'm happy" she said and I laughed trying to hold back my tears.

I showed them the ring proudly.

"This is the ring mom and dad" I said showing my hand and she hold my hand trying to get a closer look at my ring.

"It's beautiful! When are you guys planning to marry?" She asked and I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe after we finish our studies" I said unsure.

"Mom can I have a sleepover with my friends before the graduation?" I asked and she nodded.

I went upstairs and texted Sunhwa and Sinhae. I asked them if they wanted to have a sleepover and they agreed. After ending the conversation with the girls, I called Jungkook.
Jungkook: J Mina: M

J: hey!
M: hey! I asked mom and she said I could have a sleepover! I asked the girls and they agreed. How about the boys?
J: they agreed. We are going to have it in our dorm so come to our dorm at 4.
M: ok I'll go with the girls see you~
J: ok see you~
End of phone call

I texted the girls to come to my house by 3:40 and they agreed. Since it was 3 right now, I went to get ready. After I got ready I went downstairs and told mom and dad that I'm going to have a sleepover right now and they agreed. I waited for the girls to come when my doorbell rang. I opened the door and Sinhae and Sunhwa was waiting.

"hey! Let's go!" I yelled locking my arms with them.

"Bye mom and dad!" I shouted and closed the front door.

We arrived at the dorm and Jungkook opened the door for us.

"The girls are here!" Jungkook yelled and the boys ran downstairs.

"Mina! I missed you!" Hopie oppa yelled hugging me.

Jungkook separated us and he pouted.

"But we just saw each other in less than a day" I laughed.

"But that's still long for me" Hopie oppa pouted and I pinched his cheeks.

"Thanks oppa" I said and he pinched my cheeks acting the same way I did.

Jungkook scoffed and I looked at him.

"Are you jealous?" I asked smirking and he blushed, "N-no why would I be jealous" He stuttered and I laughed.

"What if I do this?" I asked hugging hopie oppa.

He immediately separated us, "Fine! I'm jealous so stop hugging him" He pouted and I laughed.

"Aww our maknae is jealous" Jin oppa said patting Jungkook's butt.

"Hyung stop! I'm not a baby you know" He pouted and all of us laughed.

"Well, the person I love is you Jungkook" I said and he smiled widely showing his bunny smile.

"I love you too" He said hugging me and I hugged him back.

TBC