Raising The Emo Bad Boy's Kids...Great {20}

WARNING: Sexual scene in this chapter. I tried not to make it too bad, but if you don't want to read, you'll know when it's coming and you can just skip down to the end of the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Eventually, I got Shawn to shut the fuck up. I picked him up and pulled him outside back to the booth. Ali was smiling sadly at a giggling Shane. As I walked by an elder woman, I overheard her talking to her husband. They must not have noticed me.

                “That little boy over there is adorable!” the woman said sweetly. “Yes, but the other one was making quite a scene. The parents look very young,” her husband said disapprovingly. “The father seemed to be pretty annoyed with the bratty one,” the woman said.

                I tuned them out and went over to Ali. I sat down and placed Shawn next to me. “Ali, I’m so sorry,” I said miserably. She offered me a small smile. “Ben, don’t worry about it. Please.”

                The waitress came soon with the food as Ali and I talked pleasantly. “Does anyone need anything? Refills?” Ali shook Shane’s milk. “Could he have a refill of the milk please?” The waitress nodded. “Not a problem!” She took the cup from Ali and looked at me.

                “How about you sir?” I shook my head. “I’m good, thanks.” She went off to get Shane more milk as I began to eat. “This is really good!” Ali said happily. I smiled. “I’m glad you like it,” I said and took another bite. It was really good.

                The waitress returned and handed the milk to an eager Shane. “Shane, say thank you,” Ali said. Shane smiled at the waitress shyly. “Thank you,” he said.

                He took a sip of his milk before shoving his thumb in his mouth. I sighed. “Shane, don’t suck on your thumb! You’re going to get sick again,” I said sternly.

                “Daddy said not to Shane,” Ali said and gently pulled his thumb out of his mouth. She handed him a chicken finger and he was instantly distracted.

                “Are they twins?” the waitress asked curiously. Ali smiled and nodded. “Yep. Shawn and Shane,” she said, smiling lovingly at the boys. Ha. I was in no mood to give Shawn a loving smile right now. Shane was being perfectly fine, but Shawn was just being a spoiled brat.

                “They’re adorable,” she said with a smile. “Wish they could act adorable instead of bratty,” I grumbled, shooting Shawn a disapproving look. “Benjamin,” Ali said, rolling her eyes. “Thank you,” she said, smiling at the waitress.

                The waitress left us to eat and eat we did. I was starving. Even Shawn shut up and ate his food hungrily. The boys managed to finish their dinner. Ali and I finished up pretty quick and talked for a while.

                The waitress came back and we paid the bill before picking up the boys and leaving. I made sure to leave a very nice tip. That poor waitress had to witness Shawn’s tantrum. We put the boys in their car seats and shut the door.

                I got in the driver’s side and drove us home. We watched Toy Story with the boys before putting them bed. Ali and I went into my room, the room we shared, and got ready for bed ourselves. I think we were both just exhausted.

                “Thank you for a very lovely dinner Benjamin Robert Jarvis,” Ali whispered before pressing her lips to mine. We kissed deeply and it quickly shifted to a make out as we fell back on my bed.

                My dad and grandma had decided to take Jeydyn out to dinner at a different restaurant and they still weren’t home. That meant they wouldn’t interrupt this. My dad got mad if Ali and I kissed. Imagine if he caught us making out on my friggin bed.

                Old habit struck me and I reached for Ali’s shirt. Surprisingly, she didn’t stop me. I pulled it off and then pulled off her shorts. She ran her hands up my chest as we continued to make out.

                I then unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. And still she didn’t stop me. Instead, she reached for my basketball shorts. She pulled them off, leaving me in just my boxers.

                She quickly removed those and tossed them on the floor next to the bed. I grabbed her panties and removed those. I was so surprised she was actually letting me do this. This time, I made sure I used a condom.

                After a couple minutes of teasing, I looked deep into her beautiful eyes. “Are you sure?” I asked. She nodded. “Yes,” she whispered. “Now stop being such a tease!” she groaned. I grinned at her. “I’m Ben Jarvis. I’m a famous tease,” I whispered and kissed her again.

                I slowly entered into her. She moaned and I pulled out quickly. “Ben!” she groaned. I smirked widely and slowly entered her again. I went deeper this time and earned myself another moan from her. I pushed in a little farther.

                I pulled out again before thrusting back in. I pulled out and thrust in again several times gaining speed as I went. Ali moaned in pleasure.

                “God I fucking love you!” she cried. I kissed her deeply as I continued to let myself thrust into her. Man I was glad I was wearing a condom this time.

                We rolled around my bed. Ali ended up on top of me. She basically shoved her tongue in her mouth and I smirked into it. God I was loving every second of this.

                Eventually, after some wild sex, we fell asleep, Ali safely in my arms. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. Never felt so in love with Ali.

                “BENJAMIN FUCKING JARVIS!”

                My eyes snapped open and stared at my dad in terror.