We continued to walk until we saw some club called “CoCo Bong.” The name sounds weird but it was one of the hottest clubs in Cancun. We went inside and the club was packed with like 500 people. I was shocked as Diggy was. I didn’t know it was going to be that many people.

“Wanna drink?” Diggy asked.

“Yea.” I said.

Diggy and I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink called the “Crouching Tiger.” We clinged our glasses and drink down the shots. At first it stinged, but we got used to it.

6 Hours Later

~Diggy~

Unique and I were at the CoCo Bongo club in Cancun taking down shots. It was Unique’s birthday and I wanted her to have the time of her life. She really deserves it. As we were celebrating Danza Kudro the Spanish song from Fast Five came on. That was one of my favorite songs from that movie.

“You wanna dance?” I asked.

“Like right now.” Unique said.

“Yea right now.” I said.

“I don’t know.” Unique said sounding worried

“Oh come on, don’t be a wuss.” I said.

“I’m not a wuss.” Unique said.

“Then prove it.” I said holding my hand out.

Unique hesitated for a bit, but eventually she grabbed my hand and I lead her to the dance floor. Everybody was doing the tango to this song, so we thought we tried it. We danced and danced. I had to admit that we were having the time of our lives. We may have been a little drunk at the same time, we still had fun. Unique turned around and did her own little salsa dance. It was so sexy the way she swayed her hips. Then I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. I gave her a nice gentle kiss on the lips.

“What was that for?” Unique asked.

“Just something to say I love you.” I said.

“Babe, I love you too.” Unique said.

“You wanna go back to the house?” I asked.

“Sure why not?” Unique said.

Unique grabbed my hand and started walking to the exit of the club. We started walking up the hills and to the house. We finally reached the house after walking through so much sand and up hills. Unique kissed me and I grabbed her waist.

“So you want your birthday dessert?” I asked.

“Hell yea.” Unique said.

I picked Unique up and carried her over to the couch. She was so aggressive tonight. She took off my shirt and kissed my abs. That shit was good. I started kissing her neck and she moaned a little. I took off her jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes. I continued kissing her. I picked her up again and carried her to the backyard.

Since it was her birthday I planned on doing a prank. We continued to kiss and we got closer to the pool. Unique stopped and looked at me. I knew that she was confused but I didn’t care. Without warning, I threw Unique’s ass in the pool. After I ran away leaving her there.

“What the fuck Diggy?” I asked.

“Happy Birthday!” I said laughing.

“You’re a dickhead you know that.” Unique said.

“I know, but at least I’m your dickhead.” I said being corny.

~Unique~

Diggy surprised me by throwing me in the pool. I couldn’t believe this. I was half-way drunk and wet. I couldn’t believe this shit. I never knew he could do this to me. I was so pissed off that I didn’t even know what to do right now. I got out of the pool and walked upstairs to the bedroom dripping water all through the house. Diggy looked up and saw me. He started laughing again.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I asked.

“You wanted your birthday dessert.” Diggy said.

“I didn’t want chlorine I wanted sex.” I said.

“You could’ve told me.” Diggy said acting dumb.

“I shouldn’t have to tell you, you should already fucking know.” I said.

I didn’t want to hear any more excuses from Diggy so I just took a shower to rinse the chlorine off of me. Afterwards, I put my tank top and a pair of shorts. My hair was wet so I put it in a bun. I laid in the bed next to Diggy and turned on the TV. I ignored Diggy for the rest of the night.

“Babe.” Diggy said.

“What!” I said angrily.

“Are you mad at me?” Diggy said.

“What the fuck do you think?” I said.

Without saying anything else, Diggy came and kissed me. I was so shocked I had to kiss him back. Diggy got on top of him and kissed my neck. I felt his hands go in my vaginal area. He teased me and moans escaped my lips. I pressed my lips together making moans stay inside me. But they didn’t want to stay in. he used his tongue and fucked my vagina. He went faster and faster, then I climaxed. Diggy grabbed a condom and put “DJ” inside of me. He showed me no mercy and fucked me hard. The bed even banged against the wall. I climaxed again and we plopped down on the bed. Diggy then gave me my birthday gift. Afterwards, we fell asleep. I fell asleep happier than I’ve ever been.