A/N: Sequel?

Hey Guys:

I just want to thank everyone who has made it to the end of the book. I really appreciate it. It's crazy how many people are now gravitating to this book. It's strange. All of a sudden I'm getting over two hundred notifications a day just about people voting, commenting, and adding this story to their reading list. So thank you!

Now as far as a sequel, I'm going to be honest with you. I had an idea months ago about where the story was going but now it doesn't seem right. I've been trying to continue this story but I felt like it was all crap...so yeah I haven't posted a sequel yet. But I haven't given up! I just need some time.

What would really help me is if you all told me what you enjoyed about this story so far.

What characters do you want to see more of?

What kind of characters would you like to see in the future?

What did you dislike about some of the characters?

What are some things I should work on if I continue the story?

Would you like more romance? Drama? Suspense? Angst? Mystery?

Seriously guys, I appreciate all feedback. Just please be respectful about it.

Now onto GOOD NEWS!

Starting next week I'll be uploading some bonus chapters. As well as going back and fixing a few errors that have been pointed out to me (ex. 2017 should be 2016 and etc.).

So stay tuned for that!

Sincerely,

Nani 💙