"Hill of why-can't-Riko-live-near-the-guild-like-everyone-else," Akio said the last one in one whole breath and sighed when he finished.

"Quiet brats, I'm speaking to the newbie!" She stuck her tongue out at them.

"(Y/n), this is Riko, the final member to our grand magic games," Marie sweetly introduced her, "she taught me my magic, that's why I USED to call her sensei."

"I see," you nodded that cleared up, like NOTHING.

"She was the first member, excluding me, to join our guild. She also the oldest and likes to thinks she's important, she makes everyone call her senpai, she lives far away from the guild she is awkward, she gets angry easily-," Marie lost her sweet personality once again to insulting Riko.

"Enough," Riko sighed, "what did you guys want anyway,"

"A drink," Marie sighed innocently,

"Oh you're thirsty?" Akio sniggered,

"Onii-chan!" Akio was slapped round the head by everyone but yourself who was trying not to laugh at the comment. At first Akio was very boring, he was unenthusiastic about everything, but when he was with a group of people from the guild he was a lot more lively.

"Anything else?" Riko said, trying her best to ignore what had just happened.

"Well that games are in a couple of months, we need you to train," Marie shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh you need your stronger senpai to help you?" She questioned,

"Are an S-class Mage?" Akio asked,

"No," Riko mumbled,

"Exactly," the s-class poison God slayer shook his head pretending to be disappointed in the older girl. "that makes me stronger!" He stuck his tongue out.

"(Y/n)-chan, beat you though Onii-chan," Akio's bright moment was quickly destroyed by his little sister.

"Oh really?" Riko looked over at you, making you really regret agreeing to come with them. Max unfortunately had used his guild master powers against you.

"Yeah," you nodded and Riko just smirked impressed.

"Cool," the silver haired girl quickly turned the attention back to herself, "let me prepare, follow me to my house."  She disappeared out of sight, quickly followed by Marie who had the same power.

"Is she always like that?" You chuckled to Akio.

"Yeah," he nodded, "now we have to catch up, those bi-,"

"Onii-chan!"

***********************

"Hush Akio, I'm trying to listen," Riko peaked through a bush that you were all sat behind.

When they said 'prepare' you thought they would train.

No, they went and watched other guilds taking part. One was Lamia Scale, which Marie had been stalking since yesterday apparently. You however believed it had been a lot longer then that.