Chapter 34

As my eyes surveyed over my primped, styled, and finished reflection in the mirror, I could feel the butterflies ramming around in my stomach relentlessly like they had just done a line of Coke.

My toffee colored hair cascaded down my back in soft, large curls. I had done my makeup elegantly with a darkened smoky eye look, light blush covering my cheek bones, and a deep maroon lipstick enhanced the curves of my lips, making them look enticingly pouty and irresistible.

The dress fit like a handmade glove and before I had time to complete my internal freak out over not having supplies to get ready with for the night, Nathan brought in my curling iron and make up bag.

That sly, sneaky, sexy professor of mine had thought of everything.

I ran my hands over the material of the dress, the lace rubbing across my fingertips pleasantly. Every curve of the dress attached to my natural curves exquisitely. The sweet heart neck line and tightness of the dress pushed my cleavage up, displayed the perfect amount that I knew would tease Nathan's eyes and hormones throughout our night. The rest of the dress clung seductively down my slim waist until the material cut off just under my knees.

This dress was truly gorgeous.

"Am I allowed in yet?" Nathans voice rang out from behind the closed bathroom door.

I smoothed my hands over the lacy dress one more time for good measure, fluffed up the curls in my hair and decided that I had hogged the bathroom from Nathan for long enough.

I was ready.

"Yes, you're allowed in. It is your home after all," I said as I faced away from the mirror and grasped the door handle, turning and opening the door in the process.

"Yes, well-"

Nathans words were cut off the second we both landed eyes on each other.

"Holy sweet mother of Jesus."

The words were out of my mouth without consideration as my eyes raked over Nathans appearance.

He was wearing a suit. A suit that I was becoming increasingly jealous of as the seconds passed as it was formed to every inch of his delicious body.

It was a dark, navy blue suit that only seemed to make his shoulders even broader and every other inch of him more attractive, which it wasn't even conceivable to me how that was possible at that moment. He had a slim, matching blue tie on as well which only accented his entire suit to perfection.

And his eyes. Oh, his eyes against the color of the suit popped and seemed to glow in their sapphire blue depths, shinning with so many emotions as he gazed at me that I was left winded and ultimately stunned.

"I... you look," he tried a few times with little success to find the correct wording, his mouth moving open and shut multiple times as his eyes trailed over my entire body.

"This looks way better than I ever imagined," he finally landed on.

"So what? In your mind I'm not as attractive?" I asked with a wicked smirk, my eyes eventually prying themselves away from Nathans body and finding his wide, dazed gaze.

"Nothing is ever as good as the real thing," he shot back with a shake of his head, his hair which was styled in a neat, yet wild look, not moving an inch.

"Sap." I threw at him teasingly, taking a few steps in my black stilettos, planting myself directly in front of Nathans tall frame.

"Yeah?" He asked as his hands snaked around my waist and brought our chests flush up against each other's. "What are you gonna do about it?"