Chapter 5

Pictured of Rachel up top!

Oh God...

I didn't even have to open my eyes to know how bad my hangover was.

The covers were stuck to my sweat covered body. I managed to kick my legs out of the burning furnace that were my covers, relieving the nauseous sensation for a few seconds.

Please, God, don't make me get up today...

I propped myself up on one elbow and raised my head slightly. Bad idea.

I laid back down immediately, hoping that this would help stop the inevitable. It didn't.

I sprung out of bed, tripping on one of my shoes from last night in the process and rolled my ankle painfully. I threw my bathroom door open and dove for the toilet, heaving every ounce of alcohol from last night into the bowl. Tears streamed down my face as my stomach clenched uncomfortably with every heave.

After a minute or two, my dry heaving was all that is left. Once that subsided, I began to take in my body temperature that had seemed to have sky rocketed as with every passing second, I could feel sweat accumulating on every patch of my skin.

I managed to get my shirt off, the material strewn from my torso I was left in only my bra and shorts, I carefully laid back onto the cold bathroom floor.

Why in the world would I let myself get drunk enough last night to acquire this miserable hangover? I didn't even remember having that many drinks. Come to think of it, I don't really remember much of last night...

I remembered the cab ride over, getting another round of shots for all of us, dancing with that random guy, and meeting that horrible woman last night. But that's it.

I didn't even remember who won the argument last night between myself and that plastic woman. Damn... how did we even get home? And who changed me?!

All of these questions swirled around my head and resulting in a splitting headache.

Okay, I need to get up, and go get some water, and take some aspirin.

l huffed out a breath of air, preparing myself for my personal Olympics; or at least that's what it seems like.

I propped myself up on my elbows and rolled over onto my side, already feeling nauseous again. Gathering all of my strength, I dragged myself up into a squatting position. My hands reached up to grab the sink and I slowly raised myself up, my head still sagged over my shoulders to keep myself from getting dizzy.

"Never...again..." My breath came out rancid to my nostrils.

Now steady on the sink, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and began to attempt to get that foul taste out of my mouth. Going through the motions of brushing my teeth, I lazily glanced up at the mirror to take in my appearance. Bad Idea.

My hair, which was once curled to perfection, was now tangled in the back with strands sticking out from every which direction. My eye make-up was smudged to the point where I could easily pass as a terrorizing clown at some haunted house. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought.

I shook myself from the bad thoughts and finished brushing my teeth, throwing up my rats' nest that was my hair to get it out of my face that desperately needed to be washed

Reaching out to grab the face wash, my hand stopped mid-air as something in my reflection caught my eye.

Craning my head to the side, My eyes widened and brows dipped and I took in the five, distinct, dark marks on my neck.