His smile fades from his face, "Okay, okay sorry."

Silence overtook us once again, "how about we go to the police. I know he said if we do he'll kill our parents, but that is if he has them. Also he's probably saying that to get us scared. I hope he's not a murderer, too," Susan says putting her head in her hands, trying to relieve the stress we're dealing with.

"Maybe we could talk him into giving us where his hide out is. Then we can go there and call the police," I suggest, putting a hand on Susan's back.

"Going to his hideout, too risky," Luke told me, dismissing my plan, "How about we go to the police right now and tell them our situation."

I thought about it. Oh we are stupid. If he did have our parents, he can't watch us and them at the same time. He's just a pervert not some weirdo who has a whole big force around him, right?

"Alright, but what happens if he does kill our parents?" Susan nervously asks.

"He won't and plus he doesn't have them," Luke says assuringly.

That's the last thing we said before we got up and threw out everything. Luke's car was parked outside. His nice white car, I think a BMW, stood out in the empty parking lot. We piled in and started the car.

One Direction softly played on the radio. Don't freak out Jessica my subconscious told me.

A smile grew upon my lips, my heart skipping a beat to their song, "can you please louder it?" I asked Luke. I could see him grinning through the mirror as he turned up the volume.

Surprisingly, One Thing was playing. Well that's new, it's usually What Makes You Beautiful and rarely Live While We're Young. Sometimes even Little Things finds it's way on the radio.

I softly sang, but my singing grew as loud as a blow horn at the chorus.

"Shut up Jess, we are here," Susan playfully ordered.

I let out a groan as we exited the car. Luke locked the car and opened the front door for us. We go over to the first officer we see.

"Hello officer, my friends and I have a big problem," I tell him, breaking him out of his deep thoughts.

He gives a toothy grin, his stomach popping out of his shirt, "And what might that be?" His voice is raspy and slow, kind of southern.

I think of a way to put this, "As weird as it sounds, our principal is very pervertive. He also threatened that if we told the police on him, he'll kill our parents," Susan informed the cop. "Our parents aren't answering any of our calls."

He nods his head, "but you went to the police anyway?" The officer takes another sip out of his coffee.

Luke steps forward, "What were they supposed to do?" Luke asks him.

"Listen, I think you made the right choice. Now listen to me carefully..." the officer dramatically paused," if he approaches you again or calls, you call us right away. Don't go anywhere at night and don't do anything stupid. Make sure your doors and windows are locked and if anything suspicious comes up, contact us. We will look for your parents and your principal." He strictly tells us.

We nod our heads, agreeing to everything he told us.

"What's his name?" He asks.

"Christopher Smith, principal of Lake High," Luke answers.

"Okay, I suggest you go home and rest. Maybe you should stay with someone. Do you know of any motives he might have?" The officer asks us.

I think for a moment. I can't think of much," I think he's just a creep," I answer.

He nods, thinking, "Any family connections?"

"Not that I know of," Susan and I answer causing him to nod again. He asks a few more questions, like where our parents work, what their phone number are, and the last time we saw them. He finally dismisses us.

"Okay, thank you officer," I politely thank him, turning towards the door.

"We will look into your case, don't worry." The officer adds, giving us a reassuring smile before we exited the station.

I felt a bit better knowing someone was on our side. Maybe this will end faster then it started.

"I think we should stay in my house until this all blows over. It's closest to the station." Susan suggests as we entered Luke's car again.

"Okay, let's stop at my place and get my clothes," I tell her  cuz' your clothes smell like shit."

"Okay be like that," she shakes her head.

Luke drives us to my place, stopping right in front of my two story house. The plants look vibrant, the summer sun beating down on them. June is such a perfect month, school breaking, college coming up, and especially nights with your closest friends. I'd gladly be hanging out with my friends if it wasn't for this weirdo.

I look under the rug for the spare key, finding it in its usual place. I pick it up with shaky hands, placing it into the hole. The door slowly opens, the smell of vanilla filling my nostrils. I take a step into my house, Susan following behind. My house always smelled good, unlike Susan.

"Susan stop, you're going to smell up my house," I joke around with her. She doesn't answer, and just follows me.

I plop up the wooden stairs, my footsteps echoing off the tall ceiling. My blue room makes me feel welcomed as I grab some shorts, jean shorts mostly, and tank tops. I'll probably only need a few outfits.

Susan starts to rummage through my draw, looking for panties and bras. She lets out a stifled laugh. In her hands are a pair of red laced underwear.

"Really?" She chuckles, stretching it with her hands.

My cheeks burn of embarrassment. "Those aren't mine," I lie, trying to hide my face.

"Yeah, okay. Bet you haven't worn these yet." She guesses.

Even though she is correct, I don't tell her and ignore her, saving myself from further humiliation.

"Jessica the virgin," she teases.

"Well you're a virgin, too!" I yell at her, throwing a pillow at her face, "go get me pjs."

I head into the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush, brush, deodorant, and whatnot.

Just when we are about to leave, Susan gets a phone call.

She gives me a questioning look and puts the phone on speaker. "Unknown caller?" She mumbles, clicking answer.

"Hello?" We ask in unison. We wait patiently for an answer.

The unknown caller responds, "Hi baby, why'd you tell?"