Chapter 33 : It's Not The End Of Everything

"Too late"

Jack said. And he called me. I had no choice but to answer him.

"It spreads very fast from the media. Turn your tv if you don't believe me"

I did what he said. And yes. He was right.

"Wha..." I couldn't say a word.

"Apparently, One Direction's Harry Styles's sister, Chloe Meredith Styles..."

I switched the channel.

"Has been keeping a very massive secret from us-"

I switched the channel again.

"She was a-"

I switched the channel again. Holy fuck, It was everywhere! It was the latest and the biggest trend on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, everywhere!

My head felt dizzy just by looking at the tv screen.

"Was a thief" the reporter said and I quickly turned the tv off.

I was so weak, until I broke my things from the table. And I also broke the glasses on the table.

Why was this always happened to me? When I'm weak, I always feel this way.

"Chloe!" I heard the boys screamed my name. But I ignored it. I held my head, not knowing what to do.

My life was over.

Amelia. She ruined everything. My vision were all blurred. And slowly became darker and darker. And I couldn't feel anything. All I could hear was the boys calling my name.

"Chloe!"

......

Harry's POV :

She hadn't woken up for a month. I was scared if something happened to her.

I let Kyle, Mikayla, Gaby, and the boys to stay with her. I haven't come home either.

I haven't done any rehearsals also. Tears streamed down my face everyday, every hours, every minutes, every seconds. I wished she would woke up as soon as possible.

"Harry.. Stop crying" Louis patted my back followed by the boys. I sat down next to my mom.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but you need to leave the room for a moment" The doctor suddenly appeared behind me. He was here for the last check for Chloe's health. But I called it 'Dead or Alive Check'

I nodded, I let Chloe's hand go and left with the others. We waited for 10 minutes. My heart beating fast. What would happened if she died?..

Chloe was the only little sister I had other than Gemma.

"Harry, calm down.. She's gonna be okay" Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle tried to calm me down.

.....

The doctor came out from her room. With a sad frown plasters in his face.

No... This couldn't be happening...

"What happened to her? Is she okay?!" I panicked. He didn't say a word. He took off his glasses. And he sighed.

"She's the loveliest girl I've ever met" he complimented. But he kept frowning.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles. We did the best we could" he apologized and patted my back. My heart dropped. Please..

"W-what..." Niall couldn't say anything. His eyes were very watery his mouth was wide opened. So as the boys.

I went inside quickly, her face was very pale. Her hands were cold. Her hair looked dull.