Chapter 27 : Tell The Truth

"Jack..." I said with disappointment.

"C-Chloe?!" He said surprised, with an 'O' on his mouth.

"You stole my boyfriend!" She shouted all eyes were on her again.

"No didn't!" I crossed my hands and gave her a death glare.

"Yes you did!" She swung her hands to the side with.

"I didn't!" I said and placed my hands on my waist.

"You DID!" She said and pushed me to the floor. But I was sitting down.

"AMBER! I DIDN'T!" I said and pushed her back. She fell to onto the white marble floor.

"You did crazy bitch! And also, you were nothing if Harry didn't adopted you! We knew everything Chloe!" She stood up with anger. And well... Media... Spreads faster than bacteria.

"YOU GIRLS STOP!" Ms. Delilah said with her 1 meter ruler stomped on the table.

"Ms. Evans! And Ms. Styles! Principal office now!" She said angrily. We both sighed. Amber sat down on her seat. But stomped her table by both my hands.

"Listen to me, If you ever get me to any troubles again, you'll know what it takes" I said and removed my hands off her table.

"Especially, you" I said and pointed on Jack's chest and I walked away.

"Ms. Styles..." She said pacing back and forth. With her hands behind her back locked. She wore a black pencil skirt and a black blazer with a white stripes and pinkish -red shirt. And black low heels.

I kept sitting there like an idiot and staring at her I held my pencil on my hand.

"Could you please tell me why were you fighting with Ms. Evans?" She said politely. And stopped there and stood next to her big desk.

"I wish I could but it's private" I said and crossed my hands onto the desk.

"I see.." She said and sat down on her wheeled chair.

"You're a new student, and you've already making a mess" she commented again. I had nothing to say. Or, I couldn't say anything. Just sat there and kept listening to her comments. I looked down.

"I have no other option but to call your brothers" she said, I lifted my head.

No! Not the boys! Not Harry! I just had a truce with him.. And now.. This problem? Arrgghh... Screw the WORLD!

"What?! My brothers?!" I said with a shocking face.

"Everyone but not my brothers! Please!" I protested. I don't want to have another fight with Harry and the boys.. Just.. No.

"I'm sorry Ms. Styles, I have no choice but to call your brothers here" she said again.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

"Ah right come in Ms. Evans" Ms. Jennifer said and stood up from her chair. While Amber sat next to me.

"You can leave now Ms. Styles, take this letter with you" she said. Whoaa! She tried to kick me out huh? I faked her a smile. And leaved her office.

After school.....

I opened the front door of my house with anger.

"Welcome home Chlo-" they cut my name. When they saw me and heard me slamming the front door. My red converse stomping the white marble floor and sat on the beige sofa. The boys gathered around me. I stood up and pacing back and forth.

"That spoiler narcissistic bitch! If only she didn't shouted about that, things wouldn't be like this!" I said.

"Whoa slow down little mistress..." Niall said and stopped me by placing his hands on my shoulders. Really,no mean those eyes made me stopped.