Chapter 10 : Wish I Had Never Met You

Chloe's POV :

Really? Harry texted me called me and all I do was ignored him. Well I did text him, but I didn't told him where I was. Lol I bet he were freaking out right now or he doesn't care about me anymore

"Keh low we? Are you okay?" Gaby waved her hands front of me who was daydreamed.

"Ah right! Sorry..." I giggled. She nodded.

"Guys, we've done a great job you know" Mikayla sat down on the floor and joined us for snacks. "Yeaah!" Kyle exclaimed. He was happy about today's rehearsal. "Oh and it's already at 7:45pm, aren't you guys should go now?" He continued and raises his eyebrow. We gave him the same look,

"Why? Do you mind?" Mikayla said with her tomboy tone. He laughed and shook his head and he took the chips from its bag and munched it. Just think of it, what would happened if I went back home and I was about opening the front door suddenly Harry stood there waiting for me with his creepy face. When Harry became angry, trust me he would be very scary. Argh shit I would in a deep shit.

"I think I'm going home now" Gaby said she stood up and started to packing up her things Mikaela nodded and do the same thing as her. I sighed, "yeah.. Me too I'm going home, after all I'm getting sleepy now" I said and stood up, I looked at his window. It was really dark, only the streets lights were lighting the streets.

"Scary" I mumbled, and closed the curtain again. And I packing up my things as well. "I wish I'll be safe walking down the streets" I sighed again.

"Yo Kyle ! Join her, don't let a girl walking alone in the dark. That's not a gentleman ya know" she said again, Gaby just laughed and she agrees with Mikaela's idea.

"Then what about you girls?" He asked those girls. They just giggled. "Oh c'mon, she's new here. C'mon man be a man!" Gaby teased him.

"Fine, let's go Chloe" he said and all of us leaved the room.

"Bye!' The girls left us alone and went to the other direction. He took his skateboard and I took mine. Silences filled the air. We walk with our skateboard. Until then, "So... By the way... Who taught how to play skateboard?" He asked me kindly. "Well... The boys taught me how to" I said sweetly he smiled.

"Really? That's awesome!" He said again. Our conversations became interesting and so on. We became really close from that time, I told him everything about me and he told me everything about him. "Chloe, when is your birthday?" Suddenly he asked me when is my birthday is I shocked a little geez... "My birthday? 7th of July, oh and I'm still 13 years young hahaha" I chuckled he was chuckled as well. "Same here, so it would be 3 weeks from now. Cool! I'll go to your birthday later hehehe" he said.

...... Few minutes later

"Thanks for walking me home Kyle" I thanked him. "Sure, no problem at all. I smiled he smiled back. "Okay... See you tomorrow then?" He nodded. And started to leaved but she stopped "Oh! Chloe can I have your number?" He said with that smile again. "Err... S-sure..." I blushed a little bit, little BIT! Okay? No more no less. Lol. He gave his number as well and leaved, he winked, waved to me and I waved back. That was.... Sweet tee hee!

So, I opened the front door silently, and I walk with my tippy toes. And yet it didn't work. "Stop right there young lady!" Holy shit! I got caught by the one and the ONLY ONE! Harry Styles. I turned myself and pouted. "What?" I crossed my hands and keep pouting.

"Where were you Chloe?" He placed his hands on his hips. "Do you realize what time is it?" He yelled scarily. Making the boys bursting in. And watching us fighting and yelling each other.

"Yep, it's approximately at 8 in the night" I crossed my hands.

He looked even more angrier.

"Harry! What the hell is wrong with you?! You're too protective!!!" I yelled back. His face became angrier I know that he disliked if someone yelled back at him.

"I just want you to feel safe and sound! If you weren't hanging out with those guys, you probably won't yelled back at me!" He yelled again.

"Harry! They were my best friends! Like you and the boys! They were NOT bad guys!" I became angrier as well.

"Shut up Chloe! Go to your room NOW! Next morning I would like to talk to you"

"Then how about if I don't want to?" I gave him the face just like Kristen Stewart's does lol.

"Shit! Chloe! Do not be a little bitch!" He grumbled again. I gasped, dropped my jaw.

"What the hell?! Harry!! Are you trying to tell me that I'm a BITCH?!" I yelled, much more stronger and louder than him. And he just swore at me! What the hell?! Another joke please?

And now his face turns into an innocent guilty looking face. I was half crying.

"C-Chloe... N-No.. That's not what I m-meant...." He said, trying to apologize. He held my hands but I removed it.

"SAVE IT! You do HATE ME! Harry! I wish I had never ever ever met you! I regretted what I did! I wish you were NOT MY BROTHER! I HATE YOU HARRY STYLES !"

I ran away to my room he tried to stop me, but he couldn't. Now he made it all WORST.

A/N :

Yeaah! I've updated the new chapter hooray!!!!!!!

Alright, here it is..... Chapter 10

Yeah lol hahaha (an awkward silence :/)

Now what will happened? To Chloe and Harry?

Hey guyss.... What do you think of Kyle and Chloe?

Are they a perfect match? Hahaha I was thinking of this boy fallen in love with this girl :3

Anyway... I don't wanna say much but thanks for reading you guys are rock!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! yo!

Again stay tuned for the next chapter hahaha (another awkward silence :-/)

- littlemissstyles_1D