Chapter 13 : I think I Had A Heart Attack...

But you make me wanna act like a girl

Paint my nails and wear high heels

Yes, you, make me so nervous

That I just can't hold your hand

You make me glow, but I cover up

Won't let it show, so I'm

Puttin' my defenses up

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that

I think I'd have a heart attack !

- Heart Attack - Demi Lovato -

*Laughing* I ran upstairs with the girls, I did not care about those stupid dishes. Even though that I'm a girl.

"That was so YUM!" Mikayla said as she laid down on the sofa

"Yeah! I love the nachos!" Gaby continued

I lifted my shoulders, "Of course it was" I chuckled

"So, what's for tomorrow?" Mikayla asked

"Well... Uncle Si wants to see me, but let's do something fun" I said

"I'll text him to come here next morning, around 10 ?" We nodded, she took that as a 'yes'

"Then what should we do for tomorrow?" Gaby sat down in the edge of my bed. As she combed her hair.

........

Next Day.....

"Morning girls!" Gaby said, geez...it was 10 in the morning. I looked out to the window and saw uncle Simon's car was parked there.

I sighed, "man I'm bored!" I slapped

myself "Pillow fight?" Gaby suggested, it was silence for a secs. And after that.

We started to throwing pillows each other. Fun!! We were laughing like kids lol. In the middle of the fight, someone knocks the door. It was the boys.

"What are you girls doin-" Harry was cut by me, I threw my pillow at him. And I chuckled.

"You're ask for it!" He smirked, he entered my room and chased me. Well yeah, my room is really big. So yeah we could throw party here hehehe.

"Harry! Stop chasing me!" I squealed and laughed. He laughed back, "Never! Not until I catch you and throw you to the pool!" He shouted. "What the hell?! Harry is cold outside it's pillow fight! Not a pool fight!"

It was only at 10 as I said, but still..cold. He kept chasing me, boy that boy never gave up huh? Never!

I went downstairs followed by the boys, the were always gone crazy. They also chasing around with Mikayla and Gaby.

I lost him, I couldn't see him anywhere...made me nervous to walk around. And all of sudden... Someone caught me, and locked my hands. So I couldn't do anything.

"Harry let me go!" I laughed, he carried me (bridal style) and guess what? Hell yeah. He threw me

Into the pool. "Aaaaahhh!"

Note that I was only wearing my t-shirt and short.

*splash!*

"Argh shit ! It's cold in here!" I warped myself. But suddenly... I thought something funny. I got it!