Chapter 17 : Changing Plans

"The truth is... My hair is not blonde" I said shyly. I slapped myself. Their jaws were dropped.

"What the hell?! Your hair.."

"Y-yeah. . ." I continued

"Then what's the natural color?" Gab asked me. Her reaction went back normal,

"Brunette" I said simply as possible and smiled sweetly.

"B-brunette?!" Their jaws dropped again.

"Why on earth did you dyed your hair into blonde?!" Mikayla gasped.

When I was a little, my hair were brunette just like Harry.

But when I was like around 9, I really love to try new things, and learn new things. I even painted my own walls there.

Sooooo!! When I'm around 12 or 13, I've tried change my hair color and it was briliam. I've dyed it.

I've dyed my hair into blond just for fun! Not only that, I had another reason.

About when he wanted and almost killed me? I wanna be another person. So he wouldn't recognized me with this hair color.

Unfortunately I was pretty bored with this color. So I want to change it back! To brunette. . .

"So, when will you dye it back?"

"I have no idea, maybe later Tuesday?"

"Deal! Book that!"

"What a boring day.. Let's go out!" Mikayla exclaimed, after she switches the channel on the TV.

"Where?"

"Why don't we do a little of shopping for next Sunday?" Gab suggested

I went upstairs to change my clothes. Not for long, Kyle and another boy were waiting for downstairs. "Oh! Hi!" I said surprised.

"I'm Ronald, just call me Ron. Kyle's big bro" he introduced himself kindly to me, he was also offered his hand to shake.

He was .really nice too.

*shakes hands*

"Okay.. That's enough" Kyle said as he let Ron's hand go.

"Somebody just got jealous" Mikayla and fan teased him, he blushed.

"W-what are you guys talking about? I'm not jealous!" He said, his face turns red.

I laughed, "btw, what brings you here?" I said to Ron

"Well.. Mikay texted us to come here" he said simply.

There she goes again.

"We'll take you to the mall" Kyle said kindly.

Ron's and Kyle's eyes were glued to the stuffs that were stuffed in the other room. "Whoa, what's with the stuffs? Wanna move?" Ron asked me.

"Of course not, those are my angels bags and stuffs. They need it for their concert in USA" I smiled and chuckled. Really? Angel? I would never said that in front of the boys. Like ever. It was embarrassing, duh.

"So? Ready to go now?" Gab said as she opens the front door. We nodded, and hopped in to Ron's car. He drives? Ah right Mika told us that he was 19.

........

It was 12 in the noon and I haven't munched anything from this morning. I wanna eat!!!! Gaaahh .... Niall has poisoned me...

"Guys, I'm hungry. . ." As I hopped out from the car.

"McDonald's?"

"Sure!"

"I'll have double cheese burger please" I said to Ron, he will order our orders.