Chapter 21 : Miss Popular

Next morning. . .

I had no idea what was happened to Niall. They just performed without Niall with them. That was really strange, what was wrong with him?

"Chloe! Jack and his friends are here" Mikayla enabled me.

I had dressed with my uniform, same as the girls.

"Ah, right... He said that he would pick me out starting today" I smiled cheerily.

"Well.. Cheerios!" The girls went to Ron's and I went to Finn's.

"Morning Chloe!" Amber greeted me, she was sitting at the back seat, there was 1 seat available for me. There was a driver who was driving the car. And Finn the one who sat next to the driver.

"Off to school!" Finn announced. I left Gab and Mikayla with Kyle and Ron.. I was kinda feeling uncomfortable.

"Starbucks after school?" Amber suggested, we all nodded and agreed.

......... After school..........

"Starbucks! Here we go!" Finn exclaimed, he was the clown between all of us. The rest of Jack and Finn folks were following behind us. When we are Arrived, I scanned the entire area. No paparazzi or directioners or fans or whatever. . . We entered in, ordered it and we all sat down on the nice comfy sofa.

Yet, I was. . . Wrong.

"Chloe!"

"Chloe! Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

"How do you feel when the boys left you alone?"

And blablablaaa. . .

But I decided to answer their questions, poor them.

"I feel normal, actually I'm not alone there's 2 other girls with me" I smiled, guess that answered their questions.

"About me? Where should I start?" I chuckled. Chloe over there, Chloe over here, Chloe everywhere, Chloe and Chloe. Honestly, that was pretty cool.

"And what would you do when they are away?" They questioned.

"Well. . . A little party won't ruined everything right?" I chuckled again.

5 minutes passed, "Bye bye Ms. Chloe Styles" a little girl said, my guess was she was in the first grade. She was really cute aww...

Really cute. When I went back to my seat were, I saw drinks are all sets on the table. We spent laughs, jokes and many more. These people were nice and.. Not bad at all.

"Hey can we come over to your house?" Amber questioned me as she stirs her straw inside her cup.

I felt a white cream on my face after drank my hot chocolate, that was yum.

(Rubbing the cream away)

"Sure! No prob!" I smiled, and we continued to our conversations and leaved Starbucks.

"To Chloe's house!" Again, Finn was the clown between us.

When we were arrived, they all amazed with the house, I'm not sure why. . .

"Whoa. . . This house is fucking so big. . ." Jack's face looked really amazed and surprised.

"Bigger than Jack's right Amber?" Finn teased her, she just posted her err... Like an 'Eww' face? That was weird.

"Come on, come in" I unlocked the door, but before I did that, there was no sign of Gab and Mikayla, or even Ron and Kyle. Guess, they didn't came back yet.

"Smokin rockin house you got here" one of Jack's and Finn's friend said.

"Love it!" Michelle (Amber's closest friend) said