Chapter 7 : First Day Of School

"Alright, Chlo we bought you the uniforms" Liam said putting down the bag made of cartoon on the table. "Wait what?! Uniforms?!" I gasped, and stood up from my chair. They all look at me and nodded.

I was so surprised that my school has uniforms. "It's unfair, I don't wanna wear a uniform" I said and frowned. "That's the rules Chlo" Louis continued and sat down to the sofa, and turned on the TV.

Okay, but that's didn't help at all. I took a look inside the bag. And there was a red blazers, with a gold medal on it, so I thought it was the school's symbol. Black skirts, white shirts and so on. I sighed, "Uniforms are so not my Styles" and I rolled my eyes. I went upstairs quickly as possible and threw the bag on my bed. Geez.... Can I be myself? Can I get a friend? I felt a little bit tired today. I look at the clock on my wall, it says 8:39. I usually sleep late, like at 11, 12, even at 1 am.

I took a shower, and after that I washed my face. Brushed my teeth. I changed my clothes into my pajama. I hung my uniforms in the hanger, I pressed the button to close the wardrobe. And I closed the door the other door, the door to enter the wardrobe room. turned off the lights, and turned on the bedside lamp. Pulled the covers and I asleep.

Harry's POV :

That's funny, at this time she usually play and fooling around with us here. "Lads? where's Chlo?" I poured warm milk into my glass and put it back into the cabinet in te kitchen. They shook their heads. "She might be asleep Harreh, chill out" Lou said while placing his foots in to the table. "No foots are allowed here Mr. Tommo!" Liam said removing his legs from the table, we all laughed. "I wanna check her" I said to them with a curios face. "Ooh! we're coming with you!" Niall exclaimed. We went upstairs together with silences, we walk to Chloe's room and I opened the door as quite as possible. "Chloe?" I said with a little voice.

"Chloe? are you awake baby girl?" I went inside and followed by the boys. I sat next to her who is sleeping right now. "Aww. . . look at her guys.... she looks like an angel" Zayn said, he really cannot resist things like this. He couldn't even resist my puppy face, at least that's what I thought. "You know what? We're really don't have to wake her up, because tomorrow is a big day for her. Just let her to get some rest" Liam said while crossing his hands and smiled. "Alright, let's go guys" Niall said while standing up. I nodded, I gave her a peck on her forehead. We leaved her room quietly and then, we went to our own rooms.

~ The Next Day ~

I look at the clock, it reads 7:00am. Today is Monday, and it's the first day of school for Chloe. I better wake her up now or she would overslept.

'Knock, knock, Knock'

"Chlo? Wake up Chlo you need to go to school today"

"I'm awake Harry!" She shouted. My guess is she was still in her bed. "Hurry and get yourself from your bed, you needed to be in school in 30 minutes"

"Okay!" She shouted. I went downstairs, I saw the boys were eating their breakfasts. I joined them. "Well..well..well what d.o we have here? Group of boys got up this early" I smirked. "We want to see our angel wearing her school uniform, it will be adorable!" Niall exclaimed. "Heyy! She's my lil' angel"I said and we laughed together.

"Chlo? 20 minutes!" I shouted. While placing a bowl of cereal into the dining table poured fresh milk for her. "Argh! Harry! I look stupid!" She huffed and complaining about her uniform. I shook my head and sat down again. "It's alright baby girl, come down"

Chloe's POV :

Okay, this is the First time I'm wearing a school uniform. I feel weird and stupid. And uncomfortable, I thought they wanted to see me with this on. Argh... Shit. I regretted what I did.