Chapter 31 : I'm Home!

Shining bright

Speakers shaking

Put old mustang in drive

Whoa oh oh

Heart is yours for the taking

We don't't have to say goodbye

If it was summer forever

Summer Forever - Megan Nicole

"Hello?" I said to the phone.

"Hey Chloe.." He said.

"H-hey Kyle.." I said nervously.

"Ooh... Your boyfriend huh?" Louis said and looked at me with a smirk. I blushed and punched his shoulder. But he laughed.

"Harry! Chloe has a boyfriend!" He shouted. With champagne next to him and his signature ray bands on. I covered the phone screen.

"Louis! He's not my boyfriend!"

"She's blushing!" He shouted.

"Louis!" Liam shut his mouth by his hands.

"Sorry Kyle... That was Louis" I apologized, he laughed. God.. His laughs. Stop!

"How are you? Missed you so much! As well Mikayla and Gab to" he said.

Missed me?

"Oh really? Same here, missed you guys so much! I'll be home tomorrow" I stood up and leant to the fence.

..... We were talking about some stuff, and things were going on. Like how was London, how was Los Angeles.

"Talk to you later, bye" I hung up. When I turned myself and I saw eyes were staring at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"Was that your.. Boyfriend? Did he touch you?! Did he-"

"I don't have one!" I cut Harry. Geez... Didn't he listen yesterday night?

I kept smiling, and smiling, and smiling. Kyle was really nice at the first time we both met, he drove me to the school together with the others, he walked me home at night, he saved me at that nightclub, he called me and he said he missed me. Jack never say that he missed me or something. Kyle was always there for me. What was wrong with me?

I chose a guy who never loved me the way I am. He only wanted my fame.

"Chloe?" El waved her hands front of me.

"Y-yeah?" I came back to the reality.

"Do you want to jump from here and swim?" She asked. Jump from here?!

"Sure! That would be fun!" I put my phone inside my tote bag and I jumped into the salted water.

"Canon ball" I shouted.

"It's freezing cold!" I giggled and dived deeper. Then I went back up.

I saw no one.

The boys had all jumped already, even El. There was only Louise with Lux, Paul, and Zayn. Yeah Zayn, he couldn't swim.

"Gotcha!" A raspy voice suddenly appeared behind me and closed its arms on me which made me drowned down.

I turned myself and saw Harry. I laughed but immediately closed my mouth to avoid water.

"Surprised?" He smirked. Followed by Louis, Liam and Niall.

"You got me" I laughed, he laughed as well and pushed his hair back.

I hopped up and sat down. I let my legs to feel the warms salted water. But, Harry pulled my feet.

"Holy sh-"