Chapter 28 : Teen Vogue

Baby Lux, the luckiest baby in the entire word. That is Directioners would say. And yeah, they were right, Baby Lux was lucky.

"Hi Chloe" Louise greeted and hugged me.

"Hi!" I smiled and let go, back to Baby Lux again. I kneeled down and make a funny things on her face, she laughed.

"Oh right! I have some good news for you Chloe!" Louise said while she placed her black bad onto the sofa.

"What is it?" I carried Baby Lux with both of my hands. I smiled at her and she laughed again. Her thin blonde hair were so cute.

"I heard that the Teen Vogue want to photoshoot you!" She said happily. I was surprised, whoa.. Teen Vogue? Awesome!

"Really?" Harry asked her, with an apple on his hand.

"Awesome!"

"But how? and why?" I asked her again, I was still shocked.

"I don't know. Maybe they liked how you dressed and act, or whatever" She said. My heart beats fast, I was nervous! I mean.. they will taking picture of me! And I-I.. Argh..

"Well time for you to shine 'lil sis" Harry said while patting my head and walked away

"Wait! other than the shoots, what do I have to do?" I turned myself to Harry's direction, he turned himself as well.

"Well... what we all usually do was, telling a bit about you and your personal life, something like that just tell them your story" Harry explained. I kept standing there and think.... What would I say?

"Oh and that's mean, we need to fly to L.A the boys booked the flight" Louise added, which made me even.. surprised. My.. hometown.

"L..A..." I smiled surprisedly.

"Yes, it's for the Teen Vogue Red Carpet as well.. you need to attend it sweetie" Eleanour explained and stood next to me. El was really into these kinda stuff she went to few shows with Louis.

"When will the shoots starts?" I asked Louise and walked slowly to the kitchen, she was going to drink some water in the kitchen with Baby Lux.

"In 3 days, starting from today" She said and drank her water. I sat down and thinking, would I be able to visit Carly? I missed her so much..

"Well.. better start packing now Chloe" Eleanour grabbed me by hand and went to my room together.

"So.. we will be staying there for a couple days if you want.." Eleanor opned the door of my closet and walked in. She was too busy for picking up clothes that I should bring with me.

"Umm.. El?" I asked her shyly, I was sitting down on the edge of my bed holding a picture of me, and Carly.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked me back, but her eyes were still looking for the right clothes.

"Can we.. I mean.. can I visit my old orphanage and meet my old friend?" Please?" I begged. While looking at the picture.

"Of course you can.." She came to me and sat next to me. She was like... my big sister. I smiled and leant my head against her shoulder.

"Thank you Eleanor .." I whispered.

"Oh do you want to go to the beach there?" She asked me. I nodded.

"YES! please!" I got really excited.

"Already booked!" She laughed followed by me. And we continued to pack.

Next day....