Chapter 3 : New Life

"Chlo, if you're cold, just wear this on. London's pretty cold at this time" I said. I stood up from my seat with a big sigh.

"Let's go go go!" Louis said.

"Geez... Calm down Lou.." She said.

We hopped out from the jet. When we're at the terminal, cold winds blowing her hair and her fair skin.

"Paul should be here..." Zayn said. His head and his eyes were searching for Paul.

"He should-... Oh! There he is" Liam said pointing at Paul's direction. Again, lots of fans were waiting for us. Same questions when we were in the US. Paul led the way to our van we all hopped in.

"G-Guys... It was freezing cold outside" she said.

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it" Niall jokes.

..........

Chloe's POV :

"Woohoo! Glad to be here!" Niall huffed

"Let us take you to your room now" Liam said. I nodded. He puts down his bag in the sofa. And headed upstairs followed by me and the boys.

"The second room is my room. The first room is Louis's room, yeah a bit messy here. He never cleans his room. The third room is Zayn's room. The fourth room is Harry's room. The fifth room will be your room. Yeah your room is between Niall's and Harry's just to keep you safe. The next door is Niall's room, there's a LOT of foods there" Liam said. I nodded,

I went inside my room, it was quite big. The walls were baby pink colored, and there was also white laces in the middle of the wallpaper. decorated with little diamonds. Not A real diamonds but almost looks the same. It was just an accessories though. The floor was white marble

"I love it" I smiled and look around my room.

"Good to hear! when you're done, just come downstairs" Harry said. I nodded.

"Okay" I said in cheer, they all leaved and went downstairs. I threw my backpack on my bed. Opened up the window curtains and sat down on the comfy pillow under the window's pane.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked myself. That questions keep popping out inside my head. Now I had a new life and a new beginning I said to myself again. I closed the curtains and I changed my clothes into a transparent mint green shirt, black tank top, red jacket, denim short and flat shoes, as always after changing my clothes, I went downstairs.

When I came in to downstairs, I saw new faces, 3 pretty girls were having fun with the boys.

"Hi guys!" I said as i walked to the sofa and bursting in.

"Hey Chlo!" They said cheerily in unison.

"Chloe, there's a new faces here. They're our friends" Harry explained.

"Hi sweetie! I'm Eleanor Calder! I am Lou's , just call me El, Ellie, or Eleanor. By the way.. It's REALLY nice to see you!" She exclaimed. I smiled.

"Hi there! I'm Perrie Edwards! Zayn's, just call me Perrie, pleasure to see you!" the blonde girl said

"Hi! I'm Danielle Peazer, Liam's. Just call me Dani, or Danielle. Happy to see you!" She said.

"Alright boys I'm here" I stood up from the sofa.

"Ah! right! we want to go shopping for you, but we didn't know anything about girls stuffs. So the girls would help you out" Liam explained briefly as he could

"Really?! I love to go shopping!" I exclaimed.

"Great! C'mon, let's all hop in" Louis said, he opened the front door for us, we hopped in to the van and when we're inside the van, Louis turns the audio. Live while we're young was played, we all sang along together. Again, these guys are totally loud. But that what makes them unique and special

.........

"Alright lads! Hop out!" Liam announced us. We all nodded.

"But yeah, use your hoodies or beanies fans and paparazzi would be there waiting for us" he continued. We all nodded again.

M"And- ..." He continued again. But I stopped him.

"We get it daddy direction!" I said cheerily and laughed. We went inside, the good thing was nobody recognized us. Lucky!

"Alrighty! The girls could take her for the shopping business, while we do something else" Liam explained.

"Okay!" I said happily

"Oh! Right! Chlo, here use my card. But remember, don't finished the balances. Okay?" He raised his eyebrow

"Okey-dokey, but I couldn't promise that" I smirked

"Chloe..." His face were palmed

"Just joking Hazza" I laughed.

"Anyway... Catch you guys later!" I ran off with the girls.

...

"Ooh! Let's go to Topshop!" Eleanor suggested. We went inside, and I tried many clothes and stuffs. When we're done, I paid it and went somewhere else. We visited many shops, geez... I'm just hoping that Harry still has enough balance for it. We visited the clothing store, makeups, accessories, shoes and many more.

"You know what? I love those boots that you bought! They look nice on you when you tried it" Perrie complemented me nicely.

"Thanks!" I said happily.

"Thanks girls for helping me on this fashion business, I liked what you've picked for me" I said

"Your welcome darling!" They said. We meet up with the boys, we ate food for our lunch, and went back home. They afraid if paparazzi s suddenly shows up and brings gossips to the world, like DUH!

.........

"Geez... I'm feeling di tired" I said. I threw myself on the sofa. When the first time I came here there was something distracted my mind. Like I forgot about something..

"Ah! That's right! I can't believe I forgot about that!" I shouted, stood up and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I cried.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Notes :

So what do you guys think?

Any ideas? Hehehe

Just post a COMMENT! And don't forget to VOTE! :D"

xxx