Chapter 14 : Hangout

Alright, they were .still shocked that I was listening to their conversations. Honestly that was not a good manners though, but who cares about manners? Nah! Not me. "Chloe... We're... I mean... Well..." Zayn tried to explain, but he couldn't he looked down the rest does the same thing.

I didn't cried, what for? I mean, well they cared about Directioners so yeah, they gotta grant their wishes to meet them earlier. They've really done a very good job as their idols.

"It's alright, I didn't mind. I mean yeah.. Directioners needs you. It's absolutely fine boys" I smiled kindly.

"Thanks baby girl" Harry hugged me and I hugs him back. "Group hugs!" Niall shouted. The boys gathered together

"G-guys?.. Ca-can't breathe here.. Give me some room to breathe..." I said with the last breathe that I had. That was reminds of something.. Their tour, they will fly to LA, which where Carly is.

I misses her so much. She was being really nice to me. I wanted to pay her kindness. With 1D's ticket concert. Now that's an idea.

"Umm... Guys?" I said nervously. I was pretty nervous to ask that question cause.. Well a free ticket for one person. Wouldn't be bad right?

"Yes Chloe?" Lou said while he took something from he coffee table. A pen.

"Umm.... Can I well... Can I have one ticket for your concert please?" I showed my very best puppy face and I gave them my very best smile. Which I thought it would worked.

A silences for awhile, "No?" I began to frowned. Liam laughed, "What for? You wanted to watch out concert? Just come with us you don't need any tickets" Liam filled his water.

I faked a laugh, "ahaha, it's not for me.. It's for my best friend... Carly do you guys still remember her? She was my closest friend at the orphanage."

"Ah right! Carly! Yeah we still remember her" Harry answered.

"Yeah, I think we can do that! A free ticket for her"

"Really?!" I started to surprised and excited, "Thank you thank you thank you very much!" I said excitedly, can't wait to tell her.

"Are you ready Chloe?" Kyle said while he dried his brown hair with a towel. I gave him a funny look. "I'm not ready yet! Wait up" I rushes and went upstairs. But I stopped for a moment. "You're going to wear those wet clothes out?" I pointed at his half wet clothes.

He shook his head, "Of course not, I brought another clothes inside my bag" I nodded, and went upstairs. Followed by the girls.

Gaby closed the door and locked it, I get to use the bathroom first. Geez... My hair smells not right and my wet clothes doesn't smells very nice as well. It took me like around 15-20 minutes. After I finished taking a shower, I dried myself with my soft towel. Brushed my teeth and unlocked the door.

"Girls.. Where are we going anyway?" As I'm drying my hair with the towel, I didn't use hair dryer cause.. Well it's not very good for our hair.

After Gaby finished, Mikayla took her turn to take a shower. "Now what should I wear for today?" As I walked to the next room and opened the door to my closet door.

I had a white metal manikin, so I tried few pieces to it. I stated my decision. Denim short that has little spikes on it, black tank top, and transparent lime green slouchy tank top and and white converse. An extra protection, hoodie and black eyeglass. Done!

"Alright, just need to fix my hair" I sat down on my dresser and started to applied makeup and my hairdo. I could saw the girls were ready. Geez.. They were so fast.

I brushed my hair and let it natural, makeup done! Simple one.

We went downstairs and meet Kyle and the boys. "Ready?" He said as he took his skateboard outside. We nodded, "Good thing that I brought mine with me" Mikayla said while holding hers. "Yep,no agree" Gaby rested her elbow onto Mikayla's shoulder.

"Let's go!" I said as I opened the front door and I took my skateboard with me. Put my phone into my pocket. "I'm off now" I said to the boys.

While we were on the way with our skateboards glued on our foots, it seems there was no paparazzi were hiding and spying on me. Phew..

"Where are we going again?" Gaby asked

"Anywhere" he said simply

"Anyways... About you're party? Are you seriously going to plan it?" Mikayla asked me back. I was thinking of throwing a party yes,no want to. But yeaah... The boys ate like the walls of my way.

I looked down for a seconds and lifted my head back and I looked at her. "I guess so.. If the boys are in Los Angeles" I knocked my cheek with my two fingers.

"Who wants dessert?" He announced. "US!" We replied, we stop by a cafe. We took a sit, we ordered what we wanted. And wait. But before that was happened, we saw Amber and Jack there with their friends. Hangout Amber and 3 other girls are the only girls there, the rest were all boys around 5 or 6.

I think, there was a paparazzi, Directioners, and many more here. That wanted to have my autograph, picture together and well... Many more, hugs and talk and whatsoever many more. We were also met Kyle's friend if I not mistaken,. He was sofa that his name was Ryan.

Right in the middle of autographing papers and took pictures, Amber came to me with a serious look on her face.

Author's Notes :

Hi sunshines! This is the chapter

14, hope you guys like it :)

And I'm very sorry for the short chapter :(

I will write a longer one :3

1 more chapter to go about her past ;) yeaah!

Anyways... COMMENT & VOTE please :) pretty please ?? *praying*

Lol, thanks for reading! :D

Stay young and beautiful! As always :3

xx..