Chapter 26 : Chloe ?

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been

Till you put me down

Oh

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

So we both hopped into his friend's car. It was quiet far from my house so yeah, the streets wasn't really bright. Along the way, we didn't talked or discussed or whatever it is, Jack and his friend were just stay quiet and they were like hiding something and trying to avoid me or something I don't get it.

"And we're here! Let's hop out!" Jack said and opens the door, he grabs my wrist and leads the way. From outside, my head thought that this would be just a normal party like mine. But, when I came inside, I was surprised.

Why here?

I became really scared, all of the people here were drunk, they've got 2 bottles on their bare hands. The music were really loud. The guests were dancing crazily. That was when I realize that Jack wasn't standing right next to me. He went somewhere I think and left me here alone around the crazy minded people.

I tried to calm down. I crossed my hands and let it leans to my stomach cause it was pretty cold there.

15 minutes later....

I was sitting down on the chairs that were available there. Suddenly, there was a man I think around 17-19 I guess.. Sitting next to me and he drunk.

"Sitting here alone? Wanna come with me? And have fun?" He asked me and smiles weirdly like... Scary.. My eyes were widened and denied him.

"No thanks I'm fine on my own" I ignored him and stood up. But he grabbed my wrist and he hold it tightly.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said pulling me closer to him. His hands were playing my blonde hair.

"No! Just leave me alone!" I screamed, I was really scared about what will he do to me. I tried to let his hand go but I couldn't. He pushed me against the walls, his lips were on my cheek. I was really scared, really really scared. I couldn't do anything he held me tightly. Very tight. His hands were sliding down to my waist. No he couldn't so that...

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I heard Jack protested and took my wrist, oh my God... I was save. I hugged Jack shaking. He patted my back and encouraged me.

"Here, I'll go and get you some water. Just sit on the other room, it's save" he said and smiled. He gave me a peck on my lips and went to take a water for me. I went to the other room, which was WAY better than the other one.

I waited there like 10 minutes and he haven't came back yet. So, I decided to go and look for him. I went back to the other room and I smelled a really strong drinks. I covered my mouth to avoid those smells and smokes by the smoking guests.

*cough*

"I think I better go and have a fresh air" I said to myself. When I was at the entrance door, I saw a writing above it. It was says,

"Club"

I gasped and shocked even more. My head thought that Jack didn't know where we were actually was. So I took a look for Jack and planned to go back home with him. But in the middle of the crowds, they kept shouting "Kiss her ass!" I went there, just in case Jack might be also one of those circles of people.