Chapter 9 : Answer Me Chloe !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't answer him yet, I didn't want to remember those times again. After all I couldn't remember those times. I even couldn't remember his face anymore, but I could remember his voice.

"Chloe? Answer me" He said again this time I think, he was serious. I kept silent i didn't look at him or answer him or whatever. I kept ignoring him. I took out my phone from my pocket and opened my twitter new mention from Kyle

@Chloe_Styles hey, around 4 at my place. I'll tweet you my address ;)

I read it and still ignoring Harry.

"Chloe! answer me!" his voice getting louder, Zayn, Lou, Niall, and Liam didn't say any words. They should've help me! argh.

"Answer me Chloe!" he said again and he took my phone from my hands.

"Harry! give me back my phone!" I begged him. He didn't answered me. Fine then, I wouldn't answer either.

(Arrived)

I opened the door, And ran inside to my room. He forced me to answer him. He can't do that to me! So, while running upstairs, I heard him saying,

"Chloe Meredith Styles! Come down here now!" He yelled from downstairs.

"Never! you have no rights to control me! I take it back!" Yelled, they all looked at me. "I HATE YOU HARRY! You are the worst and the meanest brother EVER!!!" I yelled back and slammed my door. He didn't say anything down there, and I don't care. But I could see his face looks guilty.

Louis's POV :

His face turns red, and also he looked guilty. And I think he was a little bit overboard.

"Harry, calm down.. Easy man, she's just a little girl she doesn't understand yet" Liam sat down next to him on the sofa and tried to calm him down.

He sighed,

"What did I just do to her? It's all my fault to forcing her" he slapped his face and half cried. I say down next to him as well,

"Harry, just give her a little time for her. I think she needs to be alone" I said to him and he nodded.

Chloe's POV :

Seriously, what is wrong with him? He can't force me to do what he wants. After all I don't want to remember those times. Never like ever. After I slammed my door, I cried so bad. I threw myself on my bed and crying like the whole day. My poster that says,

"Keep Calm and Live While You're Young!" Reminds me of Kyle's mention, I had to go to Mikaela's place. And I'm almost forgot. Harry took my iPhone, but not for my MacBook Pro. Lol so pro! (Still crying). I hugged my knees with the doll that Carly gave me, a white teddy bear. Cute!

Anyways.... I locked my room, to make sure no one's entered my room while I'm changing. Lock it, I opened the door that leads me to my wardrobe room. I took out my thin pink peach sweater, and a printed American flag denim short, and black converse. And my guitar with its bag.

Brushed my hair my laptop were ranged, Kyle mentioned me about his address. I think it was not very far from here, I took my skateboard with me. and went downstairs. Silently, the boys didn't know that I were leaving the house. I saw my iPhone was laying on the table. I took it and closed the front door as silent as possible. The boys were taught me how to skate, and they said that I was good at it.

If the paparazzi found out that I'm going out without any guards, I would be late. So, I wore my hoodie up. At last, I found his house, he has a nice house here. I could see 3 skateboards were leaning on the wall. My guess are, those are Kyle's, Gaby's and Mikayla's, I pressed the bell, not for long his mom opened the door.

"Oh! You must be Chloe! Come in, Kyle and the others are waiting for you" she said kindly. I smiled. I leaved my skateboard outside and locked it up. She leads me to the music room.

I opened the door, they were playing their musics. I smiled,

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late. Got a little drama with Harry" I sighed and opened the zipper for the bag and took out my guitar, I remembered little memories, he taught me how to play I guess.. He was pretty good.

"Hey Chlo! Nah it's fine, alright grab that microphone over there and let's start!" Mikayla said to me while playing her electric guitar with her fingers. It sounds rock!

Today, we're going to play Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Gosh I love that song very much!

...

"Wow, you're amazing Chloe!" Kyle said while he stood up from his drum chair, we gathered together and we talks a lot about ourselves. It was fun.

Harry's POV :

I went in front of her door and knocked it. Knock, knock, knock. No answers. I knocked it again until 3 times, still the same, no answers so I opened the door, it was unlocked.

I saw an empty room here. All I could see is her laptop, I was going to close the lit. But something was disturbing me. A mention from a boy called Kyle, it says,

"@Chloe_Styles hey, around 4 at my place. I'll tweet you my address ;)"

"So, there's this boy whominvites her to his house? What are they gonna do when she got there? He wants to play a 'game' with her? Really? And she accepted it? She's still young to know it" I said to myself! I got angry again, I close the lit and I tried to call her. But unfortunately she didn't answered me.

I went downstairs and I've told the boys that she left the house alone. They were gasped,

"Say what?!" Zayn shocked.

"But we didn't even hear any noises or anything, there's no way she could left without leaning a noise" Liam said, he was thinking deeply. And he sat down still thinking the way she left the house. All of sudden, my phone were rang, new text message. It was from Chloe! I opened it up and read through it, it says,

"There's no need to look for me, after all I'm having fun right here and right NOW!"

---------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hi guys! Yup! Drama going on!

Ooh siblings fight :3

Anyway.... They would be still fighting each other for the next chapter :)

I think this story needs a drama and troubles in it lol.

Don't forget to COMMENT AND VOTE!!! Please :)))) thanks for reading!

Have a Good day! Sunshines!