Chapter 18 : Goodbye

Author's Notes :

Alright, guys I'm so happy for the votes and the reads :)

This is a quick thanks from me to you my dear readers :)

Don't wanna waste your time with this Author's Notes, so

Here you go! :) xx..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Coughing* "What the fuck did Lou just said?!"

"Chloe!" Harry said he gave me his cheeky smile

"What?!" I'm freaking out

"Don't swear" he said simply (still smiling)

Okay, when he was saying that I felt a little bit guilty for him, like he was the pious one? Yeaah..........

No.

"Sorry Harry, but there are no 'Stop Swearing' in my vocabulary life"

"Have another water" Niall suggested

"I've already have one, and one split was enough" I said to him

"But how? Why? What?"

"Simon said so, we don't know, changing plans" Niall answered all of my 3 questions.

So, that's mean, I have to sleep earlier like.. Right now? No way...

"So you better get some rest now, I'll wake you up later" Harry said.

"Argh... Fine, I'm going to sleep now" I stood from the table. I left the glass on the table and went upstairs.

I was attempted to sleep earlier? And they would thought that I was asleep already? And I would followed their orders? And I would be a normal-boring-weird-girl?

Ha, I'll take the weird one. Nopey! That would never happen.

As soon as got into my room, I changed my clothes. Brushed my teeth and blablabla.. I laid on my bed, pulled my soft white fur blanket up.

"Chloe? You're going to sleep now?" Mika asked me. I shook my head.

"Never! I'm planning to fool them, they said that I need to sleep earlier so I can wake up at 1am" I explained to her and Gaby to.

"They are going to check me whether I'm sleeping or not" I said again. Not for long.. I heard footsteps approached here.

Gab and Mika winked at me, I guess they knew the plan. Geez.. These girls were genius. They pretended that they were sleeping on their own spaces.

"She's sleeping" Niall mumbled, He closed my door, and leaved.

Geez.. That was easy.

Niall's POV :

"She was sleeping upstairs like a sleeping beauty" I smiled as I got back.

Zayn raised his eyebrow,

"Really? I don't think so.. I mean, Chloe had never sleeps at this early. I'll go check her"

He left us and went upstairs, with a curious look. He didn't believe me huh?

Zayn's POV :

I was not really sure with Niall had said. So that's why i wanted to see her and the girls if they really are asleep. I knocked the door. But they didn't opened it up for me. It was unclcked as well, so i decided to enter and I went inside.

"Chloe?" I mumbled, still no answers.

I sighed, "Chloe please, I knew what you're doing" I said simply.