Chapter 12 : Sleepovers

They will leaving me soon? They will leave... In 7 days from now. That is so awesome! "That's okay, I have Mikayla here with me we'll be just fine" I smirked and also Mikayla.

But when I think of it, if they are leaving soon.. Then who's gonna do the dishes and cleaning up the house everyday? Me? Never! They usually cleaned the house perfectly yeah especially Harry.

"Then who's gonna clean the entire house?" Liam asked, he looked worried of that problem. "Maybe my mm cou-" my jaw dropped, "N-No! Me and her could clean the entire house! Alone!" I cut him.

His eyes were widened, and gave us that really-look. I chuckled, "we can do it! After all we're girls" I teased him. He laughed and sighed, "Okay, okay, okay..."

"And don't forget 7th of April! It's a really special day!" I exclaimed. He gave me the same look. Geez...

It reminds me, that I still got a fight with Harry. And he didn't even remember it. Good for him, but I cannot see him in like 3 days.. Which is great!

(Arrived)

"Now Chloe, while we're away these are the to-do list and not-to-do list have a look" Liam handed me a pieces of papers. I read through it, one of them says "No strangers are allowed" what the hell is that mean again?

"What do you guys mean by this list?" I flipped over to the next page. And I sat down on the table and sighed. "To secure you girls and the house" Zayn said simply while his admiring himself on his precious mirror. Lol.

"So you gotta make sure that you'll do the right thing" Harry supported Zayn. I raised my eyebrow, "We still had a fight Harry, remember that" I pointed at him, he laughed. "Hahaha very funny!" I said again. And I ran to my room with Mikayla, I could feel he were smirking right now. "What did I do?" He smirked.

I closed the door and threw myself on my bed. "Mikayla let's sleep on the floor later, I'll go and tell the boys to get us something for the layers" I took a shower and changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and went back to my room.

Mikayla were busy with her laptop, so yeah.. I'll give her a time for her. "Chloe, I'm hungry" she sighed. She changed her clothes already, and she tied her hair into a messy bun.

I tied my hair as well, I made my hair into a side-braided style. Cute! "Let's go downstairs for dinner, Gaby tweeted me that she would be here any minute" she nodded and we went downstairs together.

We saw the boys were doing their own thing, Harry were cooking dinner, Zayn... Fixing his hair, Louis and Niall were joking each other. Crazy.

(Bells rings)

"I'll get it! It must be Gaby!" I ran to the front door and opened it! Yep! it was Gaby. Mikayla took her to my room to put her things and get change. I sat down on the counter chair watching Harry cooks dinner.

I smirked, and I lifted my elbows onto the counter and rested my head with my palms on my jaw. He looked at me. "What?" He smiled while he stirs the pan.

I shook my head and laughed. "Hahaha, nothing!" I laughed again. He gave me his really-look. "Seriously! I-I mean.. Whenever I looked at you I feel I wanna laugh! And smile and whatever". This time he laughed. "Chloe?" He said my name and looked down,

"Mmm?" I said to him with the same position like before. "Are you still mad at me?" He looked into my green eyes. I note my lips, and rolled my eyes slowly.

I looked down and lengthen my hands,I sighed. "Well... If you are I'm sorry Chloe, I'm so sorry..." He was really still thinking about that? Hell yeah he does. I didn't answer him. I gave him the duck face and lifted my shoulders.

"I don't know, and I don't care about that anymore. If you want to apologize or you don't want to, it's all up to you" I said plainly. He looks guilty. "So you'll forgive me?" He tried to smile, awkwardly.

I nodded, he began to smiled. I smiled back. "Dinner is ready everyone! Grab a seats!" He shouted. Gaby and Mikayla went back and we all enjoying our dinner. We laughed together, joked together. I admit that I misses this moments again. I feel great right now.

"Chloe, I've organized your room. So Mikayla and Gaby could have some room to sleep" Liam said after he gulped his water. I nodded. "I'm not going to wash the dishes!" I ran away and went upstairs with the girls and laughing.

A/N :

Hi sunshines!

I don't wanna say much but please!

COMMENT & VOTE!

Stay young and beautiful! :)