Chapter 16 : The Dream Of 8 Years Ago Part 2

Don't you remember

I'm your baby girl

How could you throw me right out of your world

So young when the pain had begun

Now forever afraid of being loved

Oh father

Please father

I'd love to leave you alone

But I can't let you go

Oh father

Please father

Put the bottle down

For the love of a daughter

For The Love Of A Daughter - Demi Lovato

My eyes are glue to the front, daddy does the same thing. That car are about to crash ours.

"Aaaaaaahhh!!!!" I squealed,

*Bash*

I cannot see anything. It was all blackout on my eyes. I cannot feel my heartbeats, I think.. It stops beating. I lost my breathe.

But... Where the heck am I? Am I..

Dead? Or Am I still alive?...

I could feel something warm on me. I tried to open my eyes. It was my dad. My hands, and legs, are full of bloods. But my head were totally bloody.

But before this accident, I had a fight with my daddy. He slapped me right before our car crashed that was the unfunny part.

But the most scariest thing that I'd ever heard was...

He tried and almost killed me.

I could see a little lights, red and blue... Around our car. So I guessed that was the polices cars.

I sighed, and closed my eyes again. But I could hear a few folks were calling and shouting my name, "Chloe! NO!!" They said

I was too weak, could it be? The end of my life?

But when I saw my daddy, full of blood. And his eyes, he just can't open his eyes. Inside my heart I was calling his name. "Daddy! Daddy ! Daddy! Don't leave me please! Don't leave me! Daddy!" I shouted inside my heart.

( End of the Dream )

"Daddy No!!" I screamed and awake, and got up.

"Chloe? What's wrong?! Are you okay?" Gab and Mikayla said, their faces looked really worried.

Did I screamed really loud? Maybe.. My door opens, I could saw 5 handsome guys entering my room. Lol.

"Chloe? Baby girl you 'kay?" Harry said, he sat down on the edge of my bed. Followed by the girls and the boys.

I was shaking, and I had tears coming out form my eyes. What was that dream about?

Was he my... Dad? I couldn't remember anything about my past.

"H-Harry... I-I'm S-scared...." (Still shaking) I hugged my knees tightly. I find myself feeling cold.

I was wearing my long trouser, and long sleeves t-shirt plus with a sweater. Warm sweater, but I still feeling cold.

"C'mere" Harry said, he sat next to me. And he hugged me, just like.. My dad did. My head were leaning against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. Trust me, Harry girls would melted. Just imagine... Aww...