"Hey! Great news everybody!" Chase ran up to us, smiling.

"You scored a goal on you junior soccer league?" Adam guessed.

"You finally got into men's pants?" Bree guessed

"You're going bald?" Leo guessed too and I stayed silent. Bree smiled back at us, while I rolled my eyes.

"Why would that be great news?" Chase asked, almost offended.

"You already act like a boring, old man. Might as well look the part." Leo smiled, and Adam hit Chase's shoulder playfully. Us four sat down, as Davenport stood up next to Chase.

"The president wants me to be on his environmental task force committee. It's a think tank of the worlds most smarted minds to address major egalatical issues." Chase informed and I smiled at him, before realizing that he is leaving. What?

"Sounds like something a boring, old man would say." Leo pointed out, and I rolled my eyes.

"This is the biggest thing that's ever happened to me." Chase exclaimed, glancing back at his father. "Committee members today. President tomorrow." I looked down at my fingers, not making eye contact with anyone. I don't want Chase to leave, I love him.

"And revolution the day after." Bree added. I'm with her on this one.

"What about all of your responsibilities here?" I asked him, slightly looking up. I saw Bree notice my mood, she mouthed 'you ok?'

I nodded.'im fine, my eyes are inching.' She nodded not believing me.

"Yeah, without you here, who's gonna bore all the students to death?" Adam added, I sighed. Chase doesn't bore me, he lights up my world. He made made happy again. He helped me.

"I told Chase I would cover all his classes." Davenport informed us. No don't, make him stay!

"Problem solved!" Bree exclaimed. No, problems are just getting started!

"The president is coming here to interview me, and give his official stamp of approval." Chase explained, and I have not made eye contact with him yet. "Then its off to Washington D.C. for good." Ok the tears have now come, I'm so glad my hair is down and covering my face. I really hope my makeup isn't running. I heard somebody walk.

"Congratulations! We'll really miss you." Leo congratulated Chase. "I call dibs on his capsule!" I saw Leo's feet ran over to Chase's capsule.

"Washington D.C? That's like another country!" Adam exclaimed and I saw him get up from the couch. "This isn't fair! Why does Chase get to leave, and we don't?"

"Well, for starters, because Chase knows that Washington D.C isn't a country." Chase told him, and I giggled quietly. That is one of the many reasons why I love him. His odd, but funny sense of humor. It's so adorable.

Soon enough everyone left the mentors room, and I looked up and my vision was blurry. I wiped my eyes and looked back, I saw that Chase was the last one to leave. I guess he doesn't care about me anymore, he didn't even bother to ask what's wrong.

If Chase is leaving then we need to break up, I can't do long distance relationships. Especially if he will be working with the president, we will never have time to talk, If you love something you let it go, if it comes back to you, you keep it.

----🌺🌺

I have been avoiding Chase since he told us he was leaving. He hasn't even asked what's wrong?! So we were all in the hydro loop entrance, Perry was helping Adam get something on his head, Bree , Leo and, Chase were just sitting on the steps. I was leaning against a support beam, thinking about what might happen when Chase leaves.