He put the beer down in the table before making his way towards me, I could hear him chuckling as he put his arms around me.

“I've never seen someone dancing and singing this happy to a sad song” he whispered in my ear and I froze as his warm breath made me stop breathing.

I didn't answer and buried my head deep in his chest. He kissed my forehead softly before he grabbed my shoulders, pushing me away from him so he could look into my eyes.

“It wasn't that bad, you were cute” he smirked and I shook my head.

“Those are moments, nobody is supposed to see” I murmured quietly and he laughed again.

“I'm glad I saw this” he said after he stopped laughing “Now I know how you look when you're almost happy and you forget about the other things in life” he bend his knees to look me straight into the eyes “Now I know how you look and now I need to know how to get that girl back” his voice was nothing more than a whisper now and his warm breath on my face made me want to pull him closer, made me want his lips on mine.

I fought the urge to kiss him, we never kissed since the time he discovered my scars. His eyes were still starring straight into mine and I could feel my cheeks heating up as I looked down on my feet. He pulled me closer once again, putting a soft kiss on my hair before he went back to the table to grab the beer. I took a deep breath before I looked up again and my eyes went wide open as I saw he had four beer bottlesin his big hands.

“Are you going to get drunk?” I asked him quietly, afraid of the fact being around someone who  was drunk.

I sighed relived as he shook his head and he stepped closer again.

“I'm gonna share with you, don't worry” he smirked as he took two glasses out of the cupboard.

“I-I don't want to drink......today” I stumbled and he laughed at me.

“One beer isn't drinking, Millie” he assured me and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the kitchen.

He opened the door to the garden and leaded me outside. I looked at his hands and my eyes went wide open at the fact that he held, four bottles of beer in one hand and the two glasses in the other hand but he still had space to grab my hand. I looked up to meet his eyes and he looked down at his hands questionably. I ignored his look and pointed towards the table and the chairs on the terrace. He nodded, never releasing my hand as he leaded me towards the table and gestures me to sit down. I slowly sat down and he smirked at me,satisfied before he opened two beers and handed me a glass. He sat down besides me and  looked at me with a serious look on his face.

“Come on, Millie, one beer didn't kill anyone” he said, sarcasms playing in his voice.  

“I-I don't want to get drunk” I answered my voice was shaking.

“You didn't seem sober when I met you in the club” he looked at his feet as he put them on another cheer and I was glad he didn't notice the way I froze as he reminded me of that night.

“That's- That's something different” I quickly answered.

“How is that different” he asked amused, speaking the different extremely slowly while looking at me again.

“I wanted to get drunk that night” I answered and shrugged my shoulders.

“You're really going to be drunk after one beer?” He asked, trying to hide his big grin as he looked away.

“No, I don't get drunk after one beer” I answered and he moved the beer closer to me.

“Then here is your beer, imagine its lemonade and enjoy this beautiful evening, here with me.” He smirked but still didn't look at me.