Tossing my hair over my shoulders, I slip on my black silk robe over my soft cotton navy blue tank top and shorts pajama set

Tossing my hair over my shoulders, I slip on my black silk robe over my soft cotton navy blue tank top and shorts pajama set. "Dinner will be here in thirty," sitting on the edge of the bed in nothing but a pair of black knit jersey shorts, Sid taps away on his phone, a concentrated pout on his swollen lips and his thick brows furrowed.

Pushing between his thighs, I hug him around the neck, loving the feeling of his smooth skin. Pressing his face into my chest, he kisses my cleavage, sneaking his hands to squeeze my ass. "What would I ever do without you?" kissing his forehead, I trace my fingers down his back, along his spine.

"Apparently, starve," chuckling, he gathers me in his arms pulling us both onto the bed.

"I love you bougie-bear," straddling his lap, I rub my hands up his stomach, feeling the hard ripples against my palms. Grinning at my silly term of endearment, he slips his hands underneath the hem of my top, rubbing them up the sides of my stomach to my breasts.

"I love you too, baby"

Laying on his chest, I trail my finger along the definition of his pecs as he combs his fingers through my hair. We savor moments like these especially with the past few weeks of barely getting to spend time with each other. With fall fashion week coming up for me and the end of the fiscal year approaching both of us are swamped up to our necks in work. Occasionally, we get to sneak in a lunch date here and there or make dinner plans, but we seldom get nights where we aren't both exhausted after our long days and just have sex before bed.

"What did you order?" I mumble through a yawn.

"Italian," yawning loudly, he rolls over on his side throwing his heavy leg over me, wrapping his arms around my back and head.

"I wish I weren't always so tired on Fridays, we should be out enjoying our youth yet all the energy I have is to lay here and wait for food,"

"I don't know about you, but I'm more than happy to stay in with you. I really needed this, jaan," leaning down, he pecks my cheeks and tip of my nose, cuddling against my face.

"Aren't you afraid that we'll become bored with each other? Think about it, all the time we spend together is to eat and have sex,"

"Trust me, I'll never get bored of you or your pussy," smirking against my mouth, he brushes his nose against mine, repeatedly pecking my lips.

At the sound of the door, he pushes me onto my back, lunging off the bed to get our dinner. Dragging my feet down the hallway to the kitchen, I pull out plates and silverware from the cupboards, getting a view of Sid's bare back flexing as he takes the white insulated bag containing our food. Signing the bill, he handsomely tips the delivery guy, who has to ask if Sid is sure about the amount.

Resting the plates and cutlery on the small round table sitting beside the large window in the kitchen, I pop open a bottle of Richebourg grand cru fresh out the chiller, filling our glasses as Sid opens up the containers setting them in the middle of the table. I take a seat, watching him plate out my food, from sheer memory, in perfect portions and only the dishes that are to my liking. It's one of his many charming mannerisms that always make me smile like an idiot. He always remembers down to the smallest of things.