Chapter 46: Looking Back

Okay so I feel extremely bad for leaving the story the way it was... so I decided to give my readers one last closure chapter. Even though most of you have given up hope😞

"Looking back 3 years ago from now, everything was very different." Derek smiles at his girlfriend.

"Uhuh yup, i was married, my mother was alive, you went through with a divorce and your sister was a mess" Meredith says sipping some freshly brewed coffee. Derek and Meredith both had this Sunday of, the first one in a while, so they both decided on going to their favorite cozy coffee shop.

"But isn't it hilarious how Connor and Addison ended up together?"

"At first I was wondering if it was legit or not, then after a few weeks i believed they were in love"

"Sure, but nothing like us" Derek pointed out.

"Can't believe we broke up for that random period" Meredith sighed, "I don't even recall why I ended with you"

"I think it had something to do with you being busy with your life" Derek shrugged, he was kind of thankful for his break up for those long tiring 4 months, because it not only made Meredith realize she couldn't live without him, it made him completely aware that Meredith was the one for him.

"Yeah, Im just glad everything worked out for everyone, especially us"

"Yesterday was a beautiful day if I may say so" Derek gleamed.

"Yes, Callie and Arizona's wedding was truly tear-jerking" After some drama with a red-head coin named Penny* the lovely couple realized that they were meant to be.

"And we also have Mark and Lexie's anniversary party to plan" This time last year, Mark and Lexie decided to go away to Hawaii and elope. As their unofficial maid of honor and best man, Mer and Der offered to plan a little ceremony for the two of them.

"Ugh, I know shes my sister and all but I just don't wanna plan anything over the holidays. I just wanna spend christmas with you, naked and in the trailer."

"Hm, I love the sound of that." Derek chuckled. "Maybe we'll pass the job off to Izzie and Jackson."

"Woah, that actually a brilliant idea, Izzie loved planning parties."

"As long as she doesn't get any ideas and pressures Jackson." This duo has been going on for about a year and as far as everyone knows, their as happy as can be.

"Which reminds me, before we go back to the trailer, we have to stop by April's apartment, I promised George I would"

"Oh yeah, baby Jasmine is the cutest and George is a great father, although people thought he'd faint at sight of child birth." April and George hooked up a two years  ago causing April to be saddened cause she was a hardcore Christian, but when she found out she was pregnant she was more than pleased. George, now a father promised April he would propose soon but for now they have to take care of their Jasmine Kepner O'Malley.

"Speaking of, how's Amelia's pregnancy going?" Meredith smiled, "I haven't talked to her all week."

"I actually think she's ready to kill Louis. But she'll manage."

"I guess" Amelia after struggling with her drug addiction fell in love with her support group's sponsor Louis Chandler, and are now expecting their second beautiful baby.

"What time should I make our dinner reservations?" Derek suddenly brought up.

"7:00 ish, because I have to meet with Jo at 6. She needs someone to vent to about Alex."

"Poor Wilson and Karev" Derek breathed, "She's literally going through the same thing as you, poor girl married at a young age and ran away."

"Yeah that why I feel obliged to help her in any way possible.". Resident Jo and fourth year resident Alex had slowly fallen in love when they were put in a similar situation as Mer and Der. Expect for Jo it was more life and death.

"So have you talked to Cris recently?"

"Yeah, she's doing fine in Switzerland. But I'll be more happy when she comes back"

"I wonder how's Owen doing back in Iraq?" Derek questioned about his close friend.

"Cristina told me he reunited with his friends Teddy and Nathan"

"Oh that's good."

"Okay so I'll drop by April's apartment while you drop by chief Bailey's office and see what she wanted to talk to you about"

"Sounds like a plan"

They both left the cute little shop, with Derek having an engagement 
Ring in his pocket for later today.
...

Hopefully that's was enough info for a closure. to my dedicated readers, I'm sorry for abandoning this story. I really thought I would be one of the few authors who finish a fanfic but it was too much for a 13 year old to handle.

1) I realized by the end of season  12 the whole plot line between Jo and Alex was gonna be something like this story, which I wish I could've gone into details but school and life have gotten into the way.

2) I find it weird how Teddy Altman was Owen's bff in the army but so was Riggs... And there was never a sister mentioned.

3) I didn't feel like adding Maggie into the story so I just left it at that.

4) Connor and Addie end up together. TBH I love Addison but for the purposes of this story she was introduced mean. I'm sorry if your favorite ships didn't end up together like Japril but I tried spicing stuff up. Forever Love you guys.

I still go on wattpad time to time so if you comment I'll be more than happy to reply. Thanks for this incredible experience to all my readers/voters.

love,
     jiji❤️